Chapter 9

{Chapter 9: Meeting family~}

Your P.O.V.

~

I grabbed the cross necklace in my hand and walked to Yoosung's room. I knocked on the door while Yoosung opened immediately. Luckily, Saeyoung is in here too. I walked inside while whispering in Yoosung's ear. "I need to give Saeyoung something." Yoosung nodded and let me in. I took in a deep breath and walked towards 'Seven'.

"Oh, hey (Y/n). What's up?" 'Seven' said with a fake smile on his face. God please stop the fake smiling.. I pulled out the necklace in front of Saeyoung's face while his eyes widened. "..(Y/n)?" He started.

"I know that you're Saeyoung... Saeran's been looking for you too.." I said, Saeyoung his eyes widened. I heard someone knock on the window, Saeran! Yoosung let him in. Saeyoung his eyes widened even more of seeing Saeran. "Thank you for letting me in, guys." Saeran started. Saeyoung stood up, about to hug him, however. Saeran.. was..

"Thank you, (Y/n). For letting me kill Saeyoung so easily~!" Saeran smiled and grabbed a knife. My eyes widened. H-He wouldn't do that.. would he? I grabbed Saeyoung and pulled him away. I was pushed away onto the bed. I looked up seeing Yoosung right for Saeran his eyes. Saeran grabbed Yoosung by his neck and smirked at me.

"Give me my revenge, and Yoosung won't die, sounds like a plan, right (Y/n)~?" Saeran smiled and I glared. "By revenge, you mean killing Saeyoung, me, and the people who we know, right, Saeran?!" I yelled while Saeran nodded while smiling. "You're really smart I see~" Saeran smiled and pointed the knife at me.

"Stay away from her!" Yoosung yelled while Saeran was only choking him. "Saeran, that's enough!" Saeyoung yelled. I felt tears sliding down my face as Saeyoung stood in front of me. He has the necklace back on.. And right before I knew it, Saeran threw a knife that Saeyoung and Yoosung dodged easily, by the time I got my vision back, the knife went through my arm. My eyes widened.

-

"(Y/n)? ..(Y/NNN)~!" a voice yelled. I opened my eyes seeing Yoosung standing in front of me.. was it all a dream? I looked at my arm, a big bandage was on it.. "..Did Saeran..?" I said softly and Yoosung nodded. He grabbed the arm slowly and kissed my hand. My face got red and my body was shaking. Yoosung smiled as he sat next to me on the bed.

"So.. what happened after well.. this." I said pointing at my arm. Yoosung took in a deep breath "Well, Saeran was too scared because Saeyoung was chasing him with a lamp, so Saeran escaped. Me and.. 'Saeyoung' brought you to the nurse and she took care of you!" Yoosung said and I nodded. "I see.." I said slowly looking down. I heard the door opening, Saeyoung...

"Hi there..." he said. He was still wearing the necklace. Saeyoung walked to the bed and crouched to my height. "So.. now that we, like.. have the same-" Saeyoung started and I nodded in response. We have the same mother now, so that makes us, family. Saeyoung smiled and hugged me "I'm glad you're okay, (Y/n)." he said. Yoosung was glaring at the ground. Saeyoung pulled away and Yoosung looked at me.

"So.. you guys are now like.. brother, sister?" Yoosung said confused. I nodded and Yoosung sighed in relief. He walked closer to me and grabbed my hand. "So.. it's okay if I do this?" he said and leaned in. He locked his lips with mine and I gasped against his lips. I looked wide-eyed at him, he only smiled and closed his eyes.

"Whoop whoop! Get it on you two- oh nvm I'm here. Don't." Saeyoung said making this sort of face.

yup

yup.. got that right. ^^ Moving on!

Yoosung slowly broke the kiss while he stared at me. My mouth stood open and my eyes still widened. Yoosung stared at me in shock as he got nervous. He grabbed my shoulder and shook me around softly. "(Y/n)? You okay..?" he asked.

"Dude, you broke her." Saeyoung snickered. Yoosung gasped a bit as he started running around like crazy. "Oh god.. oh my precious honey Buddha chips.." Yoosung rubbed through his hair. "ehem! MY Honey Buddha Chips!" Saeyoung added.

"Uh.. I gotta go." Yoosung said as he ran out of the room. Saeyoung slowly walked towards me like the weirdo he is and pinched my cheek.

"OW! What was that for!?" I yelled grabbing my cheek. "Yoosung is shook because he thinks he broke you. You're welcome." Saeyoung said and I glared. "How the he- HOW AM I BROKEN!?" I yelled and Saeyoung pet my head. "Shhh- my precious crazy lady that's actually my half sister. He's just shook for a moment.. It'll get better. I hope." Saeyoung grinned.

"You THINK!?" I yelled and Saeyoung nodded grabbing a chip out of the bag. I grabbed his bag and ate a chip out of anger. "Dang it! Speedy Gonzales stole my chips once again!" Saeyoung yelled with his fists out and I glared. "YOOSUNG! IM NOT BROKEN!" I yelled and ran to Yoosung's room. He was just standing at the doorway.

"I'm sorry about that.." he stuttered. Dang, still cute. "It's okay.. I did hope the kiss would be fancier, but." I said and Yoosung's eyes widened. "Oh my god... I- I'm so SORRYY!" Yoosung said laying his head on my shoulder. "You're my first kiss, actually." Yoosung added, my eyes widened. So.. I stole his first kiss.

Yoosung was looking at the ground in shame and sadness. I had put my hand on his shoulder making him look up to me. His eyes were red and so was his face because of crying. "It's okay, Yoosung..I just.." I said and Yoosung nodded.

"Michaela" the both of us said in unison.

{A/N}: And that. Is. It! Hope you enjoyed :3

Saeyoung: you better enjoy, since I'm in it.

author: shut your pretty dang face you... you...

Zen: Alien?

Jumin: Cat abuser?

Vanderwood: annoying piece of sh--!!

Jaehee: why does he have the same religion as me..

Elizabeth the 3rd: meow.

Echo girl: Why aren't you like Zen?

MC: y u have 2 B so ruud 2 meh?

God: stupid.

Jesus: ..poop.

Saeyoung: Whah? G-God? Jesus?

God & Jesus: hi.

Author: ...mmmmmMKAY THATS ENOUGH! HOPE YOU ENjoyed!

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!❤️