Chapter 14

{Chapter 14: Finding you}

Your POV

~

Yoosung gave me the adress so I put it on the gps of my phone and walked towards Saeyoung's house. Once we arrived, a big gate with a lock was there. However, the lock was broken, so we could get right in. Me and Yoosung slowly walked in but ofcourse, boobytraps. I don't know if Saeyoung set these but.. I don't think he did. Giant dogs came from the back and my eyes widened.

"Go! I got the dogs right in the bag.." Yoosung said. "You mean you got the cat right in the.. oh. Puns, they exist. Um.. Don't kill them! Distract them and come back to me! I'm waiting inside for you!" I said and ran to the door and went inside.

I looked through the window seeing Yoosung throwing sticks far away and the dogs went after them. He ran inside and panted when he got in. I smiled and hugged him, he gladly hugged me back, still panting. "Good job, Yoosung~!" I smiled and Yoosung nodded out of breath. I giggled a bit. I turned around but ofcourse. Someone hit me hard and I fell to the ground. I got blindfolded and I heard someone else falling. Dang it.. How do I get out..

The person dragged me and Yoosung away, I was still thinking of a plan to escape. I grinned when I got a plan and started searching blindfolded for Yoosung's other arm. When I got it, I quickly switched hands and I was free. I threw the blindfold off my face and did the same to Yoosung. I slowly followed them as they dragged Yoosung to a weird place.. Where the- huh!? They walked inside a tiny room but it's.. really big actually.

I quietly got behind the figure and was about to attack him. I cracked my knuckles together and kicked it by their waist, making it grunt and fall onto their  knees. I grabbed Yoosung's arm and helped him standing up. They looked like a man but they had pretty long hair, it came to their shoulders, kinda. I heard lots of laughter and I glared when i heard it. I know that laugh.. I walked towards the laughter, the person was sitting on a chair with a big computer in front of him.

"Saeyoung friggen Choi. What's wrong with you!?" I yelled crossing my arms. He turned around and smiled sheepishly. "Hehe.. sorry?" he smiled and I pouted, fake crying to give him a piece of cake. I was pretty good at fake crying when I was younger, still am though. Tears slid down my face and I hid my face in my hands. I felt an arm around my shoulder. Perfect.. ^^

"..Hey, I'm sorry, (N/n). I didn't want to make you cry.." Saeyoung said and I 'cried' harder. "Oh come on! You know I didn't mean to hurt you!" he laughed nervously and I 'cried' even harder. Good thing I told Yoosung everything by the start. You don't think I'm that stupid, don't you? I know when Saeyoung is faking something. "I'm really sorry.. (Y/n)" he said. Still 'crying' to make him feel bad. I'm waiting till he is about to say..

"I'm so sorry.. sis." he said. There we go. My cry began to come a laugh and I looked up, laughing my butt off. "Ehh!?" he said, confused. "You just got REKT!" I yelled and I high-fived Yoosung. "H-How did you-!?" he started. "You don't think that I actually fell for your prank now, did you?" I smiled innocently and Saeyoung made a derp face.

"I thought you needed a piece of your own cake, so I did~! And you totally fell for it!" I said. "Well damn, (Y/n). You're good at pranks! I could use your help in my next one.." Saeyoung grinned. "I'm in, bro!" I high-fived Saeyoung and laughed. Oh.. it feels so good to be a prankster. After that weird.. situation Saeyoung gave us a ride back to our college so we would be back on time.

"I'll see ya later, sis!" Saeyoung smiled and I smiled back. "Smell ya later!" I waved at him and walked with Yoosung next to me to our class. Good thing I didn't have to drive because.. I can't. Haha.. I didn't get my license yet. I'm pretty bad at driving though. We walked to our class and started our day.