Chapter 19

{Chapter 19: Under the mistletoe}

Your POV

~

I layed down on my bed, to tired to even wake up. I got a message on my phone so I quickly rolled towards my phone and grabbed it. I clicked on the message app and read the message I got, it's from Zen?

"Hey babe~ Come to the 'special hall' you and Yoosung always talk about at SKY Universe at 6pm. Wear something nice for me~"

I looked at the time, it's already 14:52pm. wow, I sleep too much. Then, I looked at the date. 25 December 2016. Today is Christmas, already? I did buy presents already but it's so soon. I called a random number and waited for them to reply.

"Hello?" Jaehee asked. I see my magical finger has called the magical Jaehee~! "Jaehee, merry Christmas!" I smiled. "T-Thank you. You too." Jaehee smiled. "Are you going to celebrate?" she asked. "I don't know.. Zen asked me to come to the special hall that Yoosung and I were always talking about. Weird that he knows about it." I said. "Interesting. I would love to hear more, but, I need to do more work." Jaehee said. "I understand! I'll see you again!" I smiled and hung up.

I looked in my closet, looking for some clothes to wear for later. I chose for my (f/c) sweater, normal skinny jeans and some black boots. I put them on and plopped back on my bed, waiting. I got another call, it's from Saeyoung. I clicked on the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Ho~ ho~ ho~ Merry christmas!" i heard Saeyoung laughing. "You too!" i smiled. "So, what're you going to do today?" Saeyoung asked. "I don't know, Zen asked me to meet him at the special hall at SKY Universe. Weird that he knows about the hall but okay." i said. "Interesting~ i need to do some more work though." Saeyoung said. "You sound just like Jaehee." i chuckled. "Hah, sorry. Don't forget to bring a mistletoe, lol!" Saeyoung said and hung up. I frowned one eyebrow.

"A mistletoe? I'm not going to kiss Zen though." I muttered to myself. I looked at the time once more, 15:24pm. Great, time is moving forward fast.

TIME SKIP: AUTHOR'S LAZY!

I made my way to the 'special hall' me and Yoosung always went to when we were bored. I opened the door slowly, being greeted by darkness, candles on a table and rose petals. What is Zen up to now..? I slowly walked on the rose petals, new ones slowly falling on to the ground. I made it to the table, the lights went on and i saw a familiar blonde haired boy standing at the table with a bouquet of roses in his hands (like the picture he sent, you know ;-;)

"Y-Yoosung? What is this all-" i started but i got cut off by Yoosung talking. "Hahah.. I hope you don't mind. I've been planning this for a month now." Yoosung chuckled nervously. "Uh.. I'm sorry if you actually expected Zen instead of me. I may not be as good looking as him, or as famous.." Yoosung started.

"Yoosung, don't think that way. You're perfect, please don't forget that.." i said looking down and Yoosung's eyes widened. "Y-You really think so?" he said and i nodded. "Th-thanks. Y-You look.. g-great." Yoosung smiled and a blush crossed my cheeks. "I.. god this is weird. I'm sorry if i'm making you feel uncomfortable." Yoosung chuckled. "It's nothing." i smiled. Another light surrounded the room, making the both of us look up.

"I'm a mistletoe." Saeyoung said, hanging in the air by a rope. I hold in my laughter and looked back at Yoosung, he stood closer by me. "This... is definitely something else than in the movies." Yoosung chuckled and i nodded. "But i hope it's as romantic as it is on there." He said and my eyes widened. Yoosung leaned closer to my face, letting his lips touch mine.

The kiss was gentle, Yoosung made sure he did everything right and that it was enjoyable for the both of us. He slowly moved his arms around my waist, i slowly put mine around his neck. Okay, Saeyoung is not a mistletoe, but he tried, right? And it's a rule, once you're under a mistletoe you kiss the person in front of you.