Chapter 20

{Chapter 20: RikaRikaRikaRika}

Your POV

~

I woke up and immediately grabbed my phone, seeing if I got another message and yes I did. I got a message from Yoosung~!

"Hey! Sorry if I woke you up or that you're still asleep, because it is like 2 in the morning hahah but I wanted to ask if you wanted to like, go out tomorrow, maybe? It is the weekend so I thought you would say yes and stuff. :)"

I giggled a bit when I read through the message, I could tell he was nervous just by typing it. I called Yoosung to answer his question because I can and want to actually hear his reaction.

"Hm? Hello?" Yoosung asked, still tired. "Goodmorning, sleepyhead~" I giggled and Yoosung gasped slightly. "O..Oh! Goodmorning, (N/n)!" Yoosung said. "To answer your question.. yes. I will go out with you~" I smiled. "Hm? ...oh!! The message, did I sent it. Oh god.." Yoosung muttered and I laughed a bit. "Wait you said yes?" Yoosung asked. "Yup~!" I smiled. "G-Great! Um.. I'll pick you up around 3pm! Hahah.. pick you up, you kinda live like next door to me so I just have to knock on your door hahaha..Um.. sorry I.. I'm kinda nervous." Yoosung smiled.

Then it came back up to me. Rika's murder and.. that Yoosung, is a M. I closed my mouth from speaking and we didn talk for like, 15 seconds straight. "Are you okay?" Yoosung asked. "..Yeah." I answered shortly. "You don't really seem okay.. Um.. I'll go to your room then, you can't hide it from me then, haha!" Yoosung giggled. "And I'll stay there until you answer~" Yoosung added. "See you in a second!" Yoosung hung up and I sighed.

Immediately after he hung up I heard a knock on my door. I stayed where I was and looked at the door, thinking if I should open the door or not. The door opened and I saw Yoosung running towards me and squishing my face into his arms. "Are you okay?" Yoosung asked. "I said I'm fine, Yoosung." I answered. "...You're not fine." Yoosung said. "If women say that they're fine they are not." Yoosung said and sat down. "Who told you that?" I asked. "I was in a club hosted by monogamy." Yoosung smiled.

"That weirdo? The one who would literally buy handcuffs for his girlfriend?" I asked and Yoosung nodded. "Please tell me you are out of that club." I said and Yoosung nodded once more. "Thank god. Monogamy's a freak." I said and hugged Yoosung to me. "So, what's up?" Yoosung asked with his sweet smiles. "Please don't hate me when I tell you this.." I muttered. "Huh? Why would I hate you?" Yoosung asked.

"..I heard that you're a masochist." I said and Yoosung's eyes widened. "W-Who told you that?" Yoosung asked. "It's.. a pretty long story." I smiled awkwardly and looked around the room. "hah.. Rika used to say that all the time." Yoosung chuckled and my eyes darted back at Yoosung. "She told me after she said that it was a long story though.." Yoosung smiled and looked up a bit. "..I see." I said. I grabbed the covers of my bed and put them over my legs. "Hm? What are you doing?" Yoosung asked.

"I'm going back to sleep." I said trying to cover the blankets all over me but Yoosung grabbed my hand. "Rika did that too! It's funny how similar you are with her~!" Yoosung laughed. "..Yeah." I rolled my eyes a bit. "Goodnight!" I said and hid under the covers. "Huh?! But it's like, 11 am!" Yoosung said. "..Now thinking of it, Rika also wanted to sleep the whole day in the weekends!" Yoosung giggled and I clenched my fists. "Why are you avoiding my question?" I asked still under the blankets. "Hmm? What question?" Yoosung asked. "About the.. M thing." I said.

"Oh.. well.." Yoosung started but he laughed after. "What's so funny?" I asked. "No, nothing. It's just that you are so similar to Rika! She always gets the answers out of me." Yoosung laughed. Great, so now I'm similar to Rika again. "I need to go now, LOLOL calls for me!" Yoosung kissed my head through the blankets and left. When I heard the door of my room closing I sat back up and grabbed my phone and decided to call someone.