Chapter 13

{Chapter 13: on my way}

Your POV

~

I opened my eyes, the sun was shining bright through my curtains and my eyes widened. Wait a second.. I thought it was evening! I thought me and Yoosung were on a.. balc..ony.. I don't even have a balcony in my room. So it was all a dream? What happened in my dream actually? All I can remember is Saey.. Luciel? Gosh darn it. Was all that a dream or..? Was Saeran's death also a dream? Is he still roaming around? I looked out of my window, being greeted by daylight. I grabbed my phone and called Saeyoung. Why not? Maybe it was a dream after all.

"Hello." he said. I took in a deep breath. "Hey, Saeyoung. So.. I don't know if-" I started. "What do you want from me." he said in a irritated voice. "Am I bothering you?" I asked. "Who's speaking?" he said and I grinned a bit. "I am Mary Vanderwood 3rd! I forgot your password so I am outside!" I said trying to hold back in my laughter. "Mary Vander-.. wait.. (Y/n)? Is that you?" Saeyoung said in a sleepy tone. "Eheh.. got caught." I said and I could hear Saeyoung chuckling.

"So? Do you need anything?" he asked. "So.. I just had this weird and scary nightmare and I.. I wanted to talk with someone about it." I started. "So you decided to call me? Why not Yoosung?" he asked. "That's just it, Yoosung was like.. this kind of Yandere and he killed Saeran. And-!" I said and Saeyoung snorted a bit. "Yoosung? A Yandere? Well.. now thinking about it.. he could get really angry at some times. But.. I think you just go to the kitchen, drink a cup of tea and don't worry about it. It was just a nightmare." Saeyoung said and I nodded. "Thanks, Saeyoung. I needed that." I said and I could hear Saeyoung laughing a bit. "You're welcome. Have a good day! Au revoir~!" He hung up.

I walked to the kitchen and made a cup of tea. I'm glad it was really a dream.. Or else it would be.. really bad. I can't even imagine what would happen if it came true. I grabbed the cup of tea and drank a bit. Someone knocked on the door and I coughed. Almost choking in my drink. Who's awake at this hour? Man.. there goes my tea. I made my way to the door and opened it, Yoosung smiled and waved at me. I looked at him with my sleepy eyes. My eyes widened and I closed the door quickly. I look like a monster I'm guessing, from the look he gave me. "H-Hey! Rude!" I could hear Yoosung saying from the other side. "Well, d-don't laugh at me!" I said back. "I'm not!" he said. "You were laughing, you dork!" I yelled back.

"I wasn't! I just thought you looked cute like tha-" Yoosung stopped himself from talking too much. My eyes widened at his action. C-Cute? He thinks I'm friggen cute? I hid my face in my hands and smiled to myself. "I..I'm sorry! I went too-" Yoosung started and I opened the door. Yoosung stared at me and I smiled. "Y-You opened the door." he said and I nodded, rolling my eyes. "Ew.. it's smelling inside." he said and I glared a bit. "Meh.. not really." I said and made a hand motion for him to come in. He slowly walked inside with his nose closed, spraying some sort of perfume in the air. He gasped when he saw my pile of clothes on the ground.

"Ahah.. oops." I said and Yoosung pointed at it. "My pile is bigger." he said and I giggled a bit. He sprayed some perfume on the pile and walked back to me. "Ah.. smells much better!" he smiled and I sniffed the air. "Rose perfume? Serious? You didn't have (favorite perfume)?" I said and crossed my arms. "Well, thanks for giving me an idea to give you." Yoosung smiled and I rolled my eyes. "So, what do you need?" I smiled. "So.. I guess you can't, because you are probably just awake. But I was going to the cafe nearby the school and I thought you'd like it." he said.

"Give me 5 minutes and I'll be there." I said and Yoosung nodded. He sat on the couch and I went to my room, closing the door behind me cause y'know. Don't want anyone peeking. I grabbed some clothes and put them on. I brushed my teeth, hair, put on some makeup ect. and walked back out of my room. Yoosung was sipping from my cup of tea and my eyes widened.