Dirty little secret

My name is elsa.

My parents died while on a trip in the middle of the sea. I'm not exactly normal... I'm human... but I was born with powers. I am able to control ice and snow.

I have a little sister by the name of Anna. she has strawberry red hair and green eyes. She is a wild one. and although I've been locked up from her for the 14 years I've been alive, when we were able to see each other, I hurt her. which is why I'm locked away.

When we finally opened up the gates on my coronation day. I lost control of my powers when my sister demanded I let her marry a boy she met that night. after I said no she caused a big scene and let's just say I ended up running away and currently I'm living on a mountain.

Well it's been two years since that happened. and whats worse. I've learned I'm not really a princess or queen. I'm not even sisters with Anna. I am the daughter of north. otherwise known as Santa.

I figured it out when I was searching through my 'mother' and 'father's' files and my own. I mean that would explain why I don't look anything like them. I have white cream blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Also, since I'm living on top of a mountain in an ice castle, it got lonely. so I wrote a letter to my dad north. And this is the story. who knew I was a dirty little secret to everyone.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Okay so I've decided to write an elsa x jack fan fiction. I like them as a couple because they are so similar and cute. this will give away A LOT of the movies Frozen and Rise of the Guardians.