chapter 16

ok so the contest is over which is why im updating. the winner of the contest was a reader that has stayed with the story and made me laugh at her silly comments. CamilyMartinez is the winner :) congrats this chapter is dedicated to you!

jack's p.o.v

i smiled at elsa as she let go of olaf. i grabbed her hand and dragged her to the lobby. "hey!" i yeld at tooth as she flew by. she stopped and looked down at me. her eyes glistened when she looked at elsa. "i know how to save her." i said to tooth. she squealed and flew to probably tell bunny and north and sandy.

i grabbed elsa's waist. i flew up and out of the workshop, flying east to arrendel. elsa smiled and laughed as she raised her arms and touched a cloud. i smiled at her and felt my heart skip a beat. but that ended when a huge ball of black sand hit me. i dropped elsa and my staff.

i looked below me and saw elsa screaming. she looked so scared. "JACK!" she yelled, i felt a tear fall on my cheek. it wasnt mine. it was probably elsa's. i looked to my side and saw my staff. i reached my hand out and grabbed it.

i swooped down and grabbed elsa switching positions, andprotecting her head so when we fell in one second, she wouldnt be hurt. i felt the inpact of the ground that made me cringe. i saw elsa look at me with big teary eyes. "jack" her old self showed for twelve seconds. then i blacked out.

elsa's p.o.v

i watched as jack's eyes closed. i felt this anger inside of me, and i didnt fight it. "PITCH" i yelled causing him .comto form in front of me. "dear." i stood up and stood next to jack's limp body. a large blizzard started breaking down trees and cleared the forest area. "dear, calm down. your over-reacting." i shook my head. "no. he was helping me." i flicked my wrist and a large ice spike hit him in the stomach. "dear calm down" i felt tears of anger. "NO!" five more spikes hit him in the stomach. i walked closer to him. "you have used me." spike in the back, "manipulated and kidnapped me." two spikes in the legs. he was on his knees now. "made me forget my love and father. and friends."

three hit him in the head knocking him out. "and who stuck by me." the last one hit him in the heart. hans walked up behind pitch. "you froze his heart." i smiled "yup and only an act of love will help him. so unless your in love with him, i dont think youll help. and he shall be dead in thirty minutes or so." i turned to jack and started walking to him. "elsa wait." i turned my head to look at him from the corner of my eye.

"im sorry." i flicked my wrist and a ice shard hit his heart. my smile got bigger. "youd be saved with an act of love... if only someone loved you hans." hans fell next to pitch and held his heart. i turned away and threw one of jacks arms over my shoulder.  i kept heading east as i herd pitch and hans crying my name.

i made an ice cabin, and set jack on one of the beds. his blue hoodie was turning crimsone on his side below the rib cage. i took his hoodie off and made a ice needle and ice thread. i ripped a peice of my dress of the end and walked out of the cabin to the close pond. i dipped the cloth in the water and ringed it out.

i rushed back to the cabin, i kneeled by jack and dabbed his gash. i saw jack cringe and stopped. i saw his eyes flutter open. his eyes narrowed in a sleepy way. he smiled weakly at me as i continued to dab the cloth. he sat up a bit to give me better acess. i examined the cut before placing the thread in the needle. i began to stick him with the needle, and it began to bruse. i set a hand on his bare stomach and bit my lip concentrating.

when i finished i tied a knot and bit the thread. "thank you." i smiled at him and turned to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist, i turned to look at him as he pulled me in the bed with him. he wrapped his arms around my body and held me close. i laid my head on his chest and hesitantly put my hand on his chest. he was warm...

"elsa... stay with me." his voice was faint. i said the first thing that came to my mind. "i will jack, because i love you." he kissed my temple and i began to daze off.