chapter 24

E L S A

i didnt get any sleep last night, i was scared that if i closed my eyes at all, i wouldnt be able to open them again. i felt jack get up a few hours ago.  but i havent seen anyone since. and it was killing me to just look at the ceiling.

i sighed and tried to get my arms to support my wait and help me sit up. but it hurt too much, and i wasnt strong enough. i let out a scream, and fell back down again. i tried again about five times more, each time failing, and screaming once or twice. i hate the duke of weasel town.

and still no body came. have i been forgotten already?

i rolled with all my might out of bed, and hit the floor. it hurt so bad i started screaming and crying. and still no one came. tears escaped for the pain and the lonlyness.

i hugged myself, and cried some more. i wish someone would come. it made me think of my parents and how i cried for them at night, and they didnt show... are my cries not good enough? do i have to bleed myself dry and let the blood drip down the steps for you to hear me? ( <-dont ever do that guys) jack where are you? why arent you answering me?! "Jack!" i screeched, making the chandelier rattle.

only then did i hear someones footsteps, hammering up the stairs. the door slammed open, and it was bunny. he looked at me in horror and happiness. "elsa your okay?!" he hopped over to me and helped me sit up. "ive been calling for someone. no one came. bunny i felt so lonly!" i hugged his neck, and he hugged me back.

"im sorry i didnt come. i just got back to the castle, and anna gave the servants and maids a day off." i looked at him weird as he lifted me up onto the bed. "why is everyone gone?" bunny hit his face. "i said too much." he sighed and pulled the covers over me. he was getting ready to leave. "Bunny wait!" a tear streamed down my cheek. "i dont want to be alone." bunny nodded and sat by me.

"bunny... did you really tell jack we were bestfriends?" bunny coughed. "no i told him you have to still help me with my eggs." he looked away. i laughed even though it hurt. it hurt to laugh, but it was a pleasurable laugh.

"bunny, my legs are still paralyzed... do you mind getting me a snack? i havent eaten for two days." bunny looked at his paws. "actually it was three days. we were worried you were dead."

i smiled and hugged bunny. he hugged back again and then went off to the kitchen. i sighed and played with my hair. bunny got back shortly with some hot chocolate and a bowl of carrot soup. "you made that fast." i laughed. "bunnys are quick mate." i nodded as he set the try on the side table and helped me sit up. he picked up the bowl and started feeding me. "bunny i can feed myself you know..."

he sighed. "yea but your injured, ingured people shouldnt have to feed themselfs." i didnt want to spoil it for him, so i let him feed me. i also let him give me sips of my hot chocolate. he then took the durty dishes back to the kitchen and hopped back up. "so bunny... do even have any family?"

bunny nodded. "yea, i was actually the normal size of a bunny, but i saved a little catipillar before it got hit with a lawn mower, and i died in its place, thats when manny chose me."

i nodded. "so a little catipillar got you to be a giant gaurdian rabbit." bunny nodded and laughed. "yea pretty much mate." he sighed and sat on the bed... it was a very comfortable silence when we stopped talking. then a door slammed. bunny sat up instantly, and pulled out his boomerang. he told me to stay here and walked out of the room.

i herd a sharp scream and covered my face with a blanket and tried to hide as best as i could...