chapter 23

hey guys so i figured what im going to do. and also my new story about elsa and jack is up. some people have read it already, but im letting you all know if you want to check it out. ;)

elsa's p.o.v

i woke up with a really bad headache. and i felt like a weight was on my chest of 250 pounds. my vision was blurry, and i felt numb.

i felt around with my hands and felt a silky touch, that was soft but rough. i grabbed ahold of the sheets and yanked, making sure my arms still worked. i couldnt move my legs, and i couldnt sit up right. but i knew i was in my old room. "elsa?" i can tell it was jack. he walked over and put a hand on my forehead.

i felt his touch, but i couldnt feel it like i used too. i felt the bed shift and then jack was laying next to me. he wrapped an arm around my waist. i grabbed his arm just to make sure it was real...

"elsa." i couldnt look at or see jack. my head absolutly wouldnt turn. and i couldnt answer him. i already tried. my mouth wouldnt work. jack came closer and i could hear him crying. he wrapped his arms around me and burried his nose in my neck.

i let him cry himself to sleep. and then i tried to speak again. i opened my mouth and tried to say jack... but my mouth wouldnt work. i tried to remeber what happened, that made me act like this.

then i remebered.

flashback

i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of hot chocolate. anna skipped in and smiled at me. "so how was the meeting with 'mr.weasolton?" she made his name sound funny, and i laughed a little. "well it was fine. but he was upset that our snowglobes are better than his towns." i shook my head. anna crossed her arms and sat in the chair. "its not our fault its actual snow in there. i mean... you control snow and ice and frost. you have snowgaurds making them." i nodded to what my sister was saying. "yes but then the duke went to far and angered jack. he did it by calling me a monster..." anna got angry with this as well.

"well good. he was sticking up for his bride. lucky i wasnt in there. i woulda squared him up and punch him dead in the face." again another comment i laughed at. then a huge knock at the door. jack went around the village. he can just walk in.

i set my mug down and scurried to the door. i opened it so only i could be shown. "mr. weasolton?" he sighed. "yes, i realize that i was very immature. id like to apologize and talk over our buisness on my boat." i looked back at anna who saw us and nodded slowly. i looked back at the duke and nodded. "well alright." i walked out and closed the door.

"so what changed your mind?" i asked while walking next to the duke to his boat. "well, i stormed onto my boat after your fiancè yelled at me, and my men told me i should apologize because i had no right to do that, for it wasnt my place to speak wrongingly. so i decided to apologize."

i nodded and looked to see if i could find jack. but he wasnt there. i continued forward with the duke. "oh, i have this new drink i would like you to try for lunch. im planning on it being the main drink at parties in weslton." he smiled. i nodded again. this is actually quit akward. but i didnt say anything.

we arrived at his boat, and his men dropped a wooden plank with steps. the duke let me go first, and we walking into his office thing. he had a table already set, and food with servants in the corner of the room.

i sat down and watched as the servants ran about getting food, and glasses, and drinks. a maid presented me with a 'top seceret' wine bottle. i looked at the duke who nodded at me. i watched the maid poor a purple substance into my wine glass. i eyed it carefully and picked it up.

i looked back over at the duke, who was collected and poise. if he wasnt, id imagine his nails digging into the tables wood, and him on the edge of his seat. i looked at the wine once more and took a small sip.

it tasted of bluberries. "its very good." i smiled. the duke stood and smiled as well. " yes it is. now its time for entertainment." then two gaurds chained my hands and tied me to the chair.

end of flashback

that was the night i became a gaurdian. i smiled, that was a special night. even though i was ambushed, and almost burnt to a stake, jack saved me. i was able to turn my head to see him with a frown in his face. his cheeks were still wet with tears. i whipped them away, and kissed his nose.

my vision was back and i was able to move my arms, head, shoulders and mouth. but my lower half was still frozen. i looked at my stomach. it was still flat as a bored. i looked back at jack and brushed his hair out of his eyes., i grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "i love you jack." i whispered. "and thank you for being there."