chapter 35

im soo sorry i didnt update in like two months. but ive been trying to keep my grades up. anyway, no its not the end of the book. the wedding will be the end and then the second book.

J A C K

bunny made fun of me when i tried on the tux. but to be a pain in the butt, i made fun of him more. "you know mate, you need a best man." i nodded slowly. "yea, i do... but to be a butt it wont be you. ill choose olaf."

"Olaf! but hes a bloody snowman!"

"awh, little bunny cares if he is my best man." i bopped bunny on the nose and he growled at me. i chuckled and looked at myself in the tall mirror. "not bad... i think i will take it." the suit i was wearing was a black tux with a white tie covered in ice patterns. the boys smiled at me, except bunny who was moping in a corner. i chuckled again and headed for the dressing room thing.

i slipped out of the tux and into my normal clothing. i grabbed the tux and hug it over the wall thing. i sighed and stepped out from behind the door and elsa was standing there. "jack?"

i walked up to her and rested my hands on her waist. "yes? my snowbunny?"

"what cake do u want?" she then held a book in my face and waved it around. i grabbed the book and flipped through the pages. "which one do you want?"

"thats why im asking you." she pursed her lips and crossed her arms. "well miss sassy pants, why dont we do this one?" i pointed to a cake that had three layers and was covered in white. "we can get icy blue outlining the tops and bottomes of the cakes and then get baby blue snowflakes."

elsas eyes lit up and she smiled big. she kissed my cheek, snagged the book and rushed to the kitchen. i chuckled under my breath while shaking my head. i started walking from the room i was in and headed upatairs. "yo phillip." i called to phillip who was chatting with some servants. phillip turned around and smiled at me. "yes my king?" he bowed his head and looked at me. "i want you to do something. a surprise... for elsa at the wedding..." i leaned over and whispered in his ear.

next chapter is the wedding!! book # 2 is on the way!

oh and check out my newest book dead to me :)