chapter 30

E L S A

Jack stayed up with me all night, until i eventually fell asleep. but when i woke up this morning, he was walking around my room. he looked at me and smiled. "hey, you ready for planning?" i smiled back and walked over to him. i pecked his lips and we ran down the stairs hand in hand. we walked into the kitchen where phillip was making scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. i smiled as jack sat at the table. i sat next to him as phillip brought us our plates.

jack gobbled all of his up. "jack, slow down or youll choke." jack took a giant gulp of orange juice. "sorry, just excited for the planning." i laughed and whipped his face. it was covered in eggs, and syrup. he smiled at me, and i kissed his forehead. "i swear you are such a child."

he shrugged and got up. he took our plates to the sink, then ran over to me and took my hand. we walked to the large meeting room and sat at one of the large tables. he rested his chin in the palms of his hands and looked at me. i sighed while laughing and shaking my head. "oh jack. what will i do with you?" he then grabbed my hips and forced me to sit in his lap. he kissed my lips, and wrapped his arms further around my waist, and i tangled my fingers in his hair. he pulled back slightly to look at me. "you will marry me. thats what youll do" i rolled my eyes and kissed him again. "uhem!"

i stopped kissing jack and looked towards the door where kristoff was standing. my face flustered and kristoffs and jacks did too. "sorry to interupt. but tooth want to see anna and you elsa." i sighed and nodded. i pecked jacks lips again and hopped off of his lap. i fallowed kristoff to the other room, where anna and tooth were, with probably one million wedding dresses!

i nearly passed out. they squealed and took my arms, dragging me into the pile of dresses.