chapter 29

J A C K

elsa woke up with a nightmare... about pitch... i knew it would happen. i just didnt think it would be so quickly. i wrapped an arm around her shoulder and brought her to my chest. she seemed a bit surprised, but it wore off when she set her head and hand on my chest.

i sighed and turned on the bed side oil lamp. she snuggled closer, and i held her tighter. i breathed in her scent. she smelt like watermelons. hehe. those things are delicious. elsa looked up at me, "jack. i think his nightmares fallowed me because i..." she took a long pause and gulped. "killed... him." i kissed her temple.

"elsa, dont be hard on yourself. you saved the world. literally. do you know what he wouldve done if you hadnt fought back?" she shook her head. "he wouldve killed us gaurdians, then kill you and rule the world with fear. dont pety him." elsa nodded in agreement, then looked at the wall. " i didnt use my full power you know." i nodded. "yes i know. you were still under control. half of you wanted to protect him-"

"while the other wanted to slaughter him, and cover the forest in blood." her eyes went black for a little, then she shook her head and it was gone.

------

short i know. but i will make a longer one later. pinky swear! oh and guys it would mean alot to me if you read my friends story. its called Confused by
larryforever67