chapter 15

Esa's p.o.v

the boy got up from his seat and walked over to me. the butterflies swormed faster. "im jack frost." the boy smiled at me. his smile was so pretty.  "your smile is so pretty." i commented. he looked a bit shocked but smiled after. "and so are you." i felt myself blush but i hid it well. "thank you. daddy says i was ugly as a little girl. but my looks finally came in. im so happy."

i felt tears fall from my eyes. jack whipped them away. "no, i think you were prettier befor your looks came in. but no matter what youre still beautiful. understand?" i nodded slightly. the giant bunn left the room. jack sat on the bed and patted a space next to him. "if im coming to you for help... why am i coming to you for help?" i asked him. he frowned. "well... im going to be perfectly honest with you. pitch manipulated you. and got you to join his side. before that, we were in love. and north was your father... he is your father. not pitch, and tooth, bunny, and sandy were your friends... are your friends. and we still are in love. what do you feel right now?"

i swallowed. "butterflies." he smiled and hugged me. "thats what i want to hear. thats what i feel. and this," he took out a picture of a girl who resembled me. but she looked alive. not dead like i do. "this is what you looked like before pitch took you.  and... i dont know how to save you..." i saw a tear leave his eye.

"are you a super hero?" he looked up at me, tears still coming from his eyes. he shook his head. "No. why do you ask?" i smiled and looked at my hands. "you want to save me." he laughed sadly. "yea. well i want to save you because i love you. and if i can after all of this i wanted to marry you. but with you being held by fear and anger. i dont know what to do."

i grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "im sure you'll figure it out." i looked at myself in the mirror to see me form into the girl in the picture. "jack." jack looked up and smiled. "Elsa!" he hugged me and let go. he opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. i looked back in the mirror, i was back to my ash colored skin self. i sighed. "hi im olaf, and i like warm hugs." the little snowman walked up to me. i laughed and gave him a hug. "elsa!" i looked at jack. "i think i figured out a way to save you..." he smiled.

okay, i want to play a game my readers. whoever can guess what jack is going to do, will have a dedecation in the next chapter. inbox me the answers, and i will imbox you back saying if your right or wrong. okay? comment vote and read as you please! and the contest.......... BEGINS!!! :D