Chapter 6

Jacks p.o.v

I woke up and remembered the events from last night I smile. I can't believe that I kissed Elsa when north was angry with me! I can't believe that last night was probably the most special nights of my life either. i kind of wonder though. why did he think i did something?

i shook it off and grabbed my staff and changed my clothes. i flew out of my room and into the dining room.

elsa wasnt there. "where is elsa?" i asked. bunny looked up from his food, untouched. "she left." bunny stated. no emotion in his voice. i was a little confused. "what do you mean she left?" tooth spoke up this time, her voice shakey.

"jack, she is gone. she left this note on the table." tooth handed me a folded note. my heart raced as i opened it. and i read the neat inky writing.

dear gaurdians and dad,

i have some unfinished buisness in arrendel, i know you probably dont understand what it is. but i promise to come and visit when it is all over. dad i love you. at first i had my doubts about us actually being related, but i know that us looking alike was too real of a coincidence. tooth, bunny, and sandy, im sorry we didnt get close to be friends but you all are very nice, and i would love to be friends when this is all taken care of. and jack... i hate where we left things. i wish to meet up with you later.

yours truly,
Elsa

i couldnt beleive my eyes. elsa is gone. but what buisness does she have to take care of? i looked up from the note. "where is north?" sandy made a picture of his officde and then a tear drop. "thank you sandy." i flew to norths office knocking on the door. "come in." i slipped my head in the door frame and saw north, head face in the palms of his hands. "north. is it true? is she gone?" north nodded from his desk. i felt tears brimming from my eyes. "jack. bring her back." i was stunned at what he was saying.

"me?" north got up from his seat and walked up to me. "jack i trust you with my Elsa. she is dear to me and i wouldnt trust anyone with her. but i see the way she looks at you. i want you to bring her back. or at least see what is going on." i nodded understanding every word. north smiled and patted my back. "now go."

i happily flew as fast as i could out of the pole and made my way to arrendel... to Elsa.