chapter 14

'Esa's' p.o.v

i looked at the ring that i fixed from the place we met those people. the boy with white hair said it was a prposal. and my dad is that fat guy that was with him. and not pitch. i was a little confused. i looked at the heart shaped ring and made it with my own hand. i felt something inside me, and it felt like a bunch of butterflies. "esa!" my father called. i hid the ring under my pillow as he walked into my new room and smiled at me. "this is hans. he is daddy's friend and daddy wants you two to get married." i nodded and got up. "are we in  love?" i looked at hans and didnt feel the butterflies instead it felt like a burning whole. and it hurt. but i hid it with a fake smile. "yea sure whatever." my dad shrugged and left us alone in the same room.

as soom as he left hans jumped on me. he kissed me hard. the burning whole got worse, and i pushed him off. "Esa?" i shook my head and held my hands to my chest. "it hurts." i felt tears and didnt fight them. "hans it hurts. IT HURTS!" i yelled. it made him hit the wall. my dad ran in the room to find me crying and hans knocked out on the floor. "Esa, whats wrong?" i looked at my dad and cried. "it hurts. it hurts so bad." my dad looked confused but saw that my hands were over my heart.

"how bad? what does it feel like?" i sniffled. "like a burning whole. when i had that ring, i felt butterflies. but i dont with him." i pointed to hans. my dad massaged his temples. "honey thats what love feels like. a burning whole. it isnt meant to feel good." he whipped my tears and smiled at me.

i nodded and my dad grabbed hans and left the room locking the door behind him. i fell onto my bed and sighed. i looked out the window bridged by bars. behind those bars i saw the moon. it was really big and bright. it made me feel good. "what should i do?" i dont know why but i asked the moon a question. and surprisingly it answered.

go to the gaurdians.

i looked at the bars and grabbed them with my hands. they froze and i yanked them off. they broke to peices. i was scared my dad heard me so i quickly climbed out and ran into the forest. i didnt look back, but then i didnt know where i was going. but in the back of my mind, i did.

i kept running, i saw where the snow and grass met and i kept running. "where do i go?" i looked up at the moon while running. it wasnt the moons voice but a soothing voice. "keep going. jack will help you."

i ran faster until my feet were ready to fall off. but then in the distance, i saw a large work shop. my heart kept pounding and i ran even faster. i came up to the door and knocked so loud. someone answered the door. it was a small tiny person. "Im- im looking- for jack... frost." i huffed. the tinny peson grabbed the bottom of my dress and led me in the large house. the big doors slamming shut behind me. i over heard a conversation ahead of us.

"No bunny its not okay! she was my fiance and i love her. knowing that those scumb balls pitch and hans have touched her. i- i cant handle it!"

those butterflies flew in my stomach again. the doors opened revealing the handsome boy from the forest. and that large scary rabbit.

they both looked at me. "Elsa." the boy breathed. "im looking for jack frost. the moon told me to come here."

they both smiled wide as a tear escaped the boys eye.