14 & Pregnant part 10

Yn POV
****3 Years later**

I'm am now 17 and Drew is now 20. The day when I left the hospital i went and got a job  being a designer. That night I went back and got my clothes and Drew was there. Something's went down and I ended up pregnant again. She is 3. I haven't talked to Drew since that night. And he has no clue about her. And I don't want him to actually. I live in this nice condo along the beach and Lourdes (my daughter) loves it!

Yn-Lolo baby come here. Mommy needs you hun.

Lo-*Runs in* Yes

Yn- *Bends down to here level* Are you ready for the beach?!

Lo-Yaaay beach beach I love the beach!

Yn-Lol come on.

Drew Pov
It has been 3 years since I've seen Yn. I hope she's alright..but me and Mia are married now and Jaylan (our son) is now 4. I decided to take them to the beach for alittle family time.

Yn Pov

Me and Lo was walking along the water, hand in hand looking for a place to set up.

Lo-*Runs away* Here mommy here! *She points*

Yn-*Laughs* Ok munchkin.

I set up our blanket and put down our picnic basket and Lourdes little beach bag filled with toys and a towel. I had on a white and gold  bikini with short shorts and my hair in a messy bun with  gold flip flops and diamond earrings in. I had Lourdes on a Minnie Mouse swim suit. And her hair in a bun with  a pink bow. I put 2 Strawberries and a half of a turkey sandwich cut in 2 squares with Doritos on lo's plate. I gave my self the other half of the sandwich with 2 strawberries and Doritos.

Lo- Mommy I'm finish.

Yn- Your such a big girl!

Lo-*Smiles*

Drew Pov
Me,Mia and jaylan sat up by this girl and her daughter. I over heard there convo. She really loves her.

Jaylan- Daddy lets go to the water!

Me-Ok. I'll beat cha * Runs to the water with jay behind him*

Mia- Be careful!

Yn Pov
Lo- I want some Oj

You- Here you go munchkin.

Lo-* Drinks it up* . Can we go to the water now?

You- Ok *takes off my shoes and picks up lo &  walks to the water*

Drew Pov
The girl and her baby came to the water and she dipped her in. I heard her giggle.

Lo- Mamma sing a song to me

The Girl- Ok um.. Remember those walls I build. Well baby they're

She had an amazing voice

The girl and the baby said at the same time- They didn't even make a sound.

I walked over to her.

Me- Excuse me you have a beautiful voice. *She turns to me*

Yn Pov
No No No No!

Drew-Yn?!

You-come on Lourdes we have to go.

Lo-But mommy.

Drew-Yn please wait!

You-*Runs to pick up your stuff but stops to cry*

Drew-Yn..look at me.

You-*looks the other way*

Lo- Mommy doesn't like for people to see her cry.

You- Lo baby shh.

Lo- She cries all the time at night.

You-Lo baby please!

Drew Pov
Lourdes Yn child looks just like me!

Me-Yn.. Is she..my..kid?

Yn-.............