14 & Pregnant part 38

Yn Pov

When we pulled up in drew's drive way he wasn't home so we waited.

Drew Pov

When I pulled up in my drive way I saw Yn car...

Drew- I wonder what made her come here...Lo probably *shrugs and gets out*

Yn Pov

I saw Drew pull up and get out so I got out too.

Drew- He-gco....*balls up fist* what happen to you!?

Yn- Me and prince got in a lil disagreement put I handled it.

Drew- Yn I am so sick of this every boy your with beats you and you let them!

Yn-*gasp* I do not!

Drew- Then how do you explain this *touches your lip*

Yn- *Flinchs in pain*

Drew- Or even this! * Points to a sleeping Lo*

Yn- Don't even say I let him touch my baby! I would never..*tears up* she's all I have and would do any and everything to keep her safe! She's the only thing in this world that keeps me going. Sometime I just wanna give up on life but I gotta keep pushing for her so don't you dare place me as a bad mother! I have been nothing but good to her and god knows it!

Drew- *tearing up too* I know Yn. It just kills me to see you like this. You may be wealthy but you aren't healthy..Let me help you.

Yn- I don't need help. I just need a place to crash until I find Lo and I a house.

Drew- As long as your with me I'm ok.

Yn- ok. *Picks up Lo out the car* ...thx.

Drew- No problem. I'll get y'all's things.

Yn- Ok..um Drew.

Drew- Yea?

Yn- Do you by any chance no where Mia and jay is.

Drew- Jay is with his dad for the rest of the summer and I haven't seen or spoken to Mia. I think she's still on her business trip.

Yn- Oh ok.

A/N

I updated because y'all are like the best readers a writer can have! You all have been super positive and very loving,caring, and understanding. Also supportive! So I decided to treat you all to an update. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Love you!!! - Destiny