14 & Pregnant part 21

Drew Pov

Me- WHO TF DID THIS TO YOU!?WAS IT THAT ROC GUY.

Yn-Come yo voice down. Can we crash here for tonight.

Me-..Yea *Lets them in* Y'all can sleep in the guess room.....We'll talk about this in the A.M.

Yn-Ok whatever.

I walked back into me and Mia bedroom.

Mia-Who was at the door.

Me-Yn and Lo

Mia-Y

Me-Long story..I don't even know half of it.

Mia-Ok?

Me-Anyway they crashing here tonight.

Mia-Kk *Flips over*

Me-I love you.*Raps arms around her*

Mia-Love you too.

Yn Pov
I couldn't sleep every time I close my eyes I saw roc. So I went down stairs to have a bowel of Coco Puffs. (BEST FREAKEN CEREAL!) When I walked in there I was looking everywhere for a bowel.

Yn-Where in the hell do they keep there fucking bowels.

Drew-Here *Holds out a bowel*

Yn-*Jumps* Wtf?! Dude don't ever do that.

Drew-Ha.

Yn-Do yall have coco puffs?

Drew-Like 10 freaken boxes. Lo wouldn't eat nothing else but those!

Yn-Considering the fact they I craved them when I was pregnant with her and we eat them together at home. Yup I can understand y.*Reaches for the box but couldn't get it*

Drew-*Takes it down* Here shorty.

Yn-I'm not short I'm fun size.

Drew-Ha.

Yn-*Pours milk and cereal and starts to eat* Why are you up.

Drew-*Holds up his glass of milk*

Yn-*Jumps on counter* I forgot you drink milk in the middle of the night. Oh now that explains why Lourdes is still asking for milk at like 12:00 a.m... I was starting to get worried.

Drew-When aren't you worried.

Yn-*Looks at cereal then at drew* I have no choice but to worry.....I worry about me dieing and Lo not having nobody. I worry about my job. I worry about every finding true love.. Real love. But then again you wouldn't understand.

Drew-How?

Yn-You have your parents, A house, A wife, Nice Job.

Drew-You have that too.

Yn-I live in a condo on a beach and I'm a fashion designer . Where is my parents, Where is my husband, Or what about a house. I don't plan on staying in a condo for ever.

Drew- I can buy you a house.

Yn- You really do more than a baby daddy should do. They just be there for the kid. But you are paying for my food, clothes, offering to pay off my cars and buy me a house.

Drew- Yea.

Yn-The answer is no tho. I have a decent job that I actually like.

Drew- You'll change your mind.

Yn-Uuuh...Nah *Takes a spoon full of coco puffs*

Drew- What happen tonight.

Yn-Nothing happen.

Drew-Yn don't lie to me.

Yn- Ok so what I spoke to everybody in the house but him. He got upset and beat me. I deserved it. It was rude not talking to him.

Drew-*Comes in between your legs* Yn look at me.

Yn-*Tear shades* No

Drew-Plz

Yn-No

Drew-*Grabs your face so your looking at him* You didn't deserve it. No one does.

Yn-*Cries*

Drew-*Hugs you*

Me and Drew hugged for a very long time. Am I catching feelings for this dude?

******Authors Note*******
Coocoo for coco puff! Man I love those! But
Ooooooooh Yn Catching feelings and ish. Lol. Comment doe!