14 & Pregnant 59

Yn Pov
It is the next day and we are going for breakfast by the beach. Lourdes has been silent this whole walk. I think she's tryna avoid what happen last night.

Lo-*Ahead of us*

Yn- *Looks at drew*

Drew-*Shrugs*

We finally made it to the breakfast bar place along the beach. And Lourdes gonna have to talk to me to tell me what she wants.

Yn-Babe what do you want.

Lo-.....I just want eggs,bacon, French toast, and applesauce with orange juice.

Yn-*Puts things on her plate* Here. Go sit by daddy. I'll bring your oj.

I fixed me some French toast, strawberries, bacon, and eggs. And also a raspberry tea and Lourdes's orange juice.

Yn- *Takes food to the table* Drew what do you want?

Drew- I got it.

Yn-Nah. I got it I'm up anyways.

Drew- Ok just give me a waffle, sausage, grits, eggs, with a coffee and some toast.

Yn- Fatty.

Drew- Doesn't look like it *smirks*

Yn- swerve Andrew. *Walks away*

Drew Pov

Drew-Sooo Lo.

Lo-*Eating* Yes?

Drew- What's up with last night.

Lo-*stops eating and puts fork down* Nothing.

Drew-Lo I'm-GCO

Yn- Back! And here's your stuff.

Drew- Thx. *Flips SnapBack to the back*

Yn Pov
We were just eating in complete silence until Drew excused himself from the table to go to the restroom.

Yn- Lo honey I know your upset and don't wanna talk to me but-GCO

Lo-*Whispers* I just want y'all together..

Yn- Huh?

Lo-*Looks down* I just want you two together and be a real family...

At that time I saw Drew walk out the restroom and he accidentally bumped into this girl. She was real pretty. Prettier than me tbh. She was mixed and had long sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. She had on some flower shorts and a white crop top with a pink SnapBack and hoop earrings. She said something and all I know is Drew got her number.

Yn-*Looks back at lo* Looks like that won't be happening anytime soon. *Gets up and grabs Lo and walks out*

Lo- Where are we going mommy? What about daddy.

Yn-*Puts shades on* We are just gonna go take a walk on the beach and your daddy can go to h- um else where. *Sheds a tear*

Lo-*Looks at you* Mommy..

Yn-Yes? *sniffs*

Lo- Are you happy?

Yn-Of course baby y?

Lo- Why are you always crying then. *wipes your tears* I don't like it when you cry.

When Lourdes said that it just made me cry harder but I kept on walk even though I could hardly see.

Lo-*Hugs you* I love you.

Yn- I love you to Lo. *smiles and cries harder*

Lourdes is all I got and the one thing that makes me happy is her. She's all I live for.

Yn- *Takes off you and Lourdes's sandals and grabs her hand*

Me and Lourdes just took a walk by the water just to relax and take a breather from this ugly ugly world that we call home..

Yn- *Stops and bends down to Lourdes level* You know your the best daughter a girl can have *wind blows your hair*

Lo-*Smiles and grabs your face* And your the best mommy I girl can have.

Yn-*smiles* can mommy have a kissy *Pokes out lips*

Lo-*Pecks them*

Everything was going good until I heard..

Drew- Yn! *yells*

Yn-*Stands up straight* .....