14 & Pregnant ch 62

Yn Pov

Lo- Mommy wake up.

Yn- I'm up.

Lo- *Makes a face* Why are you wet.

Yn- Long story.

Lo- Daddy got me dressed today. *smiles*

Lo had on a gold tank top with a dark green tutu and camo Chuck Taylor's with gold earrings. But her hair was a mess.

Yn- Come on let mommy do your hair. *Stands up*

Lo- *Jumps in my arms*

Yn- What do you want today. A bun or a ponytail.

Lo- Bun!! *smiles*

Yn- *does her hair* ok I'll be out in a few.

When Lo left I showered and put on a tie die sun dress and some pink spiky sandals. I just curled my hair and applied make- up with some pink lip- gloss and I couldn't forget my diamond earrings. When I finished I walked downstairs and saw Drew and Lo waiting.

Lo- Ok let's go *grabs my hand*

Yn- Where we going?

Lo- Snow cones! *giggles*

Yn- Is Leah coming again. *glances at drew*

Drew- *rolls eyes and walks ahead*

He shouldn't be upset I should!

When we made it to the snow cone place we got our snow cones and took a walk on the beach. But Drew still wasn't talking to me.

Yn- Lo wanna go build a sand castle?

Lo- Yes!

Yn- Ok, I'll be there in a second.

Lo- Ok. *runs off*

Yn-*watches her then turns to drew*  Drew listen.

Drew-* Finna walk away*

Yn- *Grabs his arm* Drew!

Drew- Yn just leave me alone ok!

Yn- I did nothing wrong to you! I'm the one that should be upset! You invited some random chick to come with us yesterday Drew! That was suppose to be family time since Lo feels like she doesn't have one!!

Drew- So your jealous?! You left for hours! I thought you were dead Yn! *gets in my face* then after I tried to be there for you but all you do is push people away!

Yn- Yes! Yes I was jealous because I Love You Drew but your too stupid to see it! But now I'm not so sure anymore! *Tear sheds*

Drew- Neither am I to be honest..

Yn- *Nodes and looks down* Ok.. I guess me and Lo will get out of your way..We are going back to Cali.. *walks away*

Drew-*Tear sheds* All you do is run away from your problems..

Yn- *starts walking backwards* I guess your my problem then. And I should remove myself from it to fine my solution.. *Picks up lo* let's go. We are going home.

Lo- Why! No *kicks and screams*

Yn- Lourdes!

Drew- *walks away*

Yn- *walks the other way*

When we got back to the condo Drew wasn't there but his stuff was. We just grabbed everything we had and called a limo. When it arrived we got in and drove to the airport. When we got there it was night and Lourdes was sleep.

Yn- Thank You.

Server- No problem.

Yn- *sits down with Lourdes on your chest sleep*  I'm sorry about ending your trip early. *rub circles into her back and looks out the window* ... *tear sheds*

( A/ N almost to an end but trust and believe it will be a season 2!! 😆🎉. But this is NOT the ending though 😘😋✌️. But when this do end  I'll be working on My Fake Marriage To MJ so you might wanna read it. It's amazing 💋✌️)

14 & Pregnantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें