14 and Pregnant Part 53

(A/N just in case your wondering why the chapter is part 53 is because my last part 53 was blank so ima remake it...)

Yn Pov
So we finally made it to the Bahamas and of course there was paparazzi.

Yn-* Covering lo's head with a blanket* I will never get use to this

Drew- *Gathering personal things* Well you kinda have no choice now, i mean like your rolling around with Drew "the heartthrob" what do you expect. * Chuckles*

Yn- Hahaha so not cool. I'm just saying *picks up Lo and put on your shades* how do they get her so fast! It's unbelievable.

Drew- Wow Yn *Nodes to guard #1*

G1- *Opens door*

P1-* Flashes camera* Mystery girl reveal yourself! *yells*

P2- Is that your baby!? *yells*

P3- Drew look this way! *Yells* Is that your child!?

They were asking so many question at a time so I just walked with my head down holding on to Lourdes body tight.

Drew-* Opens the car door for you*

Yn-*Gets in* You have to go through all that EVERY time you step out of a place. Now I see why you took a break.

Drew- Sometimes it's not that bad.

Yn- Somewhat

Lo-*Wiggles*

Yn-Oh I'm sorry baby! *takes blanket off her head* there you go. *kisses her nose*

Drew- You don't have to baby her you know.

Yn- She's my child.

Drew- Correction, our. Come here pancake

Yn- *Raises an eyebrow* Pancake?

Drew- Yeaa pancake. She so soft like a pancake *kisses her cheek* and she has tannish skin *rubs her arm* and you can toss her in the air. *tosses her in the air. *smiles up at her*

Lo- *giggles*

Yn-*smirks* And Im the one who babies her? Right.

Drew- Yea yea yea whatever have your little moment.

Yn- *Flicks him off*

Drew- Oh really? Wh-GCO

Yn- NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!

Drew- We will see.

Driver-*Pulls up to the beach house and gets out to get our things*

Drew- Leggo. *Picks up lo*

Yn- Drew! Her blanket.

Drew- I got her.

Yn- Fine. *Grabs her blanket*

Paparazzi-*Taking pics*

Yn- *Looks at one of them*

P-*Takes a pic*

Yn- OMG. *Put sunglasses back on*

Lo-*Holds up her head and waves to the paparazzi's*

Yn- Lourdes!

Drew-*quickly goes inside the beach house*

Yn- Just great. Now everyone knows who we are.

Drew- Yn you have to understand that this life style comes with being famous. You are gonna blow up when you start your businesses and your music career. And on top of that your my baby mama. *Smirks*

Yn-Whatever Drew. *Walks up stairs*

Maybe it is time that the world knows who me and my daughter is. I thought
*sighs*

Drew- Oh and btw Yn I hired a camera crew to come and film for your documentary! *yells upstairs*

Yn- Really! *gasps and runs down stairs*

Drew-*Nodes*

Yn- Omg thank you. *Hugs him and let's go*

Drew-* Looking in your eyes*

Yn-*Looking back but soon break away* umm *clears throat* I'm- I'm gonna go unpack. *points toward the stairs*

Drew-Ightt.

Yn-Ok. Come on mama *grabs lo's hand*

Drew-*Watch y'all walk upstairs*