14 & Pregnant ch. 60

Yn Pov

Drew-*Jogs to you* Hey.. Why did y'all leave. We didn't finish eating.

Yn- Hi. We left because we wanted to take a walk. And me and Lo finished eating while you were over there chit- chating with that girl.

Drew- Her name is Leah Yn and how about we go get a snow cone.

Lo-Yay!!

Yn-*Looks at Lo*.....Ok.

Drew-Great btw Leah is coming.

Yn- What, why!? Doesn't she have friends or sum down here that she needs to be hanging with?!

Drew- Because I was being nice and about that.. She doesn't that's why I'm inviting her to come with us.

Yn-Whatever *Folds arms and walks away*

Drew Pov

Drew-* Picks up lo* Why is mommy being such a snob?

Lo-*Shrugs*

Leah- Drew! Wait up.

Drew-*Turn around and smiles* Leah, wassup.

Leah- Nothing much. *smiles* hey cutie.

Lo-*waves*

Drew-*Chuckles* Now you wanna be shy?

Lo-*Puts head in his chest*

Leah- Aww. Anywho, ready?

Drew- Yea lets go. *Walks away holding hands*

Yn Pov
I'm pretty sure Drew and Lo are worried about me now. I've been gone for like hours. I just like walking..it clears my mind. I found alittle bench across from the beach and I sat on it. But then it started raining.

Yn- *Looks up at the sky* Why Mother Nature!? Why now!

I just sat there thinking. Then I started crying. I cried so hard that I started shaking.

Yn-*Looks down at the ground and covers mouth*  Why is my life like this.

It was the break of dawn and I still was sitting here thinking but I decide that I should go Lourdes probably is worried sick. My hair was soaked along with my clothes. My face is pal because I sat threw a rain storm and my make up is running from crying. When I was walking back to the condo I got a lot of stares from bystanders. But I manage and finally made it to the condo.

Yn-*Walks in the door slowly*

Drew-*Holds his head up with tears in his eyes*

Godsh he was even worst than I was. He had red puffy eyes from crying and no sleep.

Drew- Yn!! * Runs to me and hugs me tight* I thought you got hurt or even worst! Don't ever do that again. *Cries*

I just stood there looking at the blank wall until he let me go. I just looked at him then I wipe a tear.

Yn- Y- *Voice Cracked from lack of water* - You didn't have to worry. *Looks down*

Drew- Yn your shaking. Come on. *tries to grab my arm but I rejected*

Yn- I'm fine.. *walks up stairs*

I just need sleep. I went in lo's room because I didn't wanna sleep in mines.

Yn-* Lays next to Lo and watches her sleep*

Lo- Mommy..*Still sleep*

Yn-Yes?

Lo- Where did you go.

Yn- No where...

Lo-Mommy...

Yn- Yes baby?

Lo- I brought you a snow cone.

Yn- *Smiles* Thank You. What kind?

Lo- Coconut. It has ice cream at the bottom. * Smiles in her sleep*

Yn- Yum.

Lo- Mommy....

Yn- Mhmm. * Closes eyes*

Lo- I love you. *Cuddles up to you chest*

Yn- * smiles* I love you to * wraps arms around her*