14 & Pregnant Part 30

Yn Pov
It's been a couple months since I started dating prince. Godsh he has been so good to Lourdes and I. I love him soo much. But Drew......We don't even talk to each other , look at each other, stand by each other. Nun of that. But he still picks up Lo. And we still won't talk.

Yn-*Sitting on the couch waiting for Drew to come get lo*

Lo-*Upstairs*

Yn-*Hears knock* Lo honey your daddy is here. *Opens door* She's uuum..uh

Oh My God. Drew looks so fine with his little fro.(A/N You know how boys be having those little fros now and days.?) It wasn't big like princes doe. But he had his diamond earrings in with his big green eyes and those pink lips that he licks every second. And they why he tightens his jaw bones when he feels uncomfortable...Waaait hole up Am I'm making him feel uncomfortable. What am I even thinking about him for?!

Drew-She what?

Yn-Oh um she's getting ready upstairs.

Drew-Ok..

Yn-*Starring at him*

Drew- Can I come in.

Yn-Oh yeayeayea. *Opens door wider*

Drew-Thanks

Yn-Welcome *Walks to the Kitchen*

Drew-*Follows You* I think it's obvious there's some tension between us.

Yn-*Nodds head and looks down*

Drew- Look Yn *Grads your chin* I'm done chasing after u. I did everything I could. Yes I still have deep feelings for you..your the mother of my child. But all you do is front like you don't want me back and that shit cuts deep...Your pushing me away Yn and my feelings are flowing away by the second.. I'm tired.

Yn-*Tear shedding and you snatch your chin away* Good..Cuz I'm pregnant!.

Lourdes-*Runs downstairs with things* Hey paps!

Uh oh! I thought..

(A/N You in deeeeep ish)