14 & Pregnant part 27

Yn Pov
As I was I walking towards the object setting in front of my door I started to get a little scared. But then I soften when I saw the object. Somebody bought me

A dozen roses

Yn- "Wow" I said.

Who could send these? I thought

Well I got my answer.

Yn- *Reads the card*

Dear Yn,
I had a great time with you and Lo at Gigi's today. I would like to spend more time with you and Lo. How about tomorrow I take you and Lo to the park for a little fun. And tomorrow night........I would like to take you somewhere special :). Be ready by 10:00 a.m. for the park. I would give you more info about the surprise when we meet together at the park.

Love,
Your Prince Charming

Yn-"Awwww" I said as I blushed

Drew- "What?" * Looks at the roses* "Who sent those?"

Yn-"My Prince Charming" I said as I flung the door open happily.

Drew-"As in roc?"

Yn-"No, my PRINCE charming."

Drew- "Oh that prince dude... Listen Yn you just got out of a relationship."

Yn- "Easy for you to say." I said harshly.

Drew-"I'm just saying you shouldn't be all trusty. You were almost beaten to death last night."

I could see the hurt in his eyes. But I didn't care. His married. He moved on. He should let me be happy!

Yn- "Can I live a little bite!?" I questioned him. " Everything I do there's a problem. Let me be happy!"

Drew-"Ok be happy!" He said as he took Lo to her room and laid her in her bed. Why was he being so difficult!?

Drew-" Goodbye!" As he stormed out.

Just when things starts to get good they quickly turn. I thought

Yn-*Sighs and flops down on the couch* "I don't get him. Why is he so mad.....*Pulls knees into your chest* He act like we are together! He's married what can't he understand. I'm not finna chase after a married man and that's ,that.. Point. Blank. Period. I thought. Soon I fell into a deep sleep.