14 & Pregnnt Part 44

**In The Car**

Lo- *Wakes Up*

Yn-*Smiles* Well hello there sleepy head.

Lo-*Says sleepily* Are we in Haiti yet?

Yn- Yes. We are on our way to our condo.

Lo- Why is it so dark? Where is the condo? Why is it so bumpy!

Yn- 1)It's night, it took us all day to get here. And 2) The condo is in the mountains. 3) The roads are bumpy.

Driver- We are here sir.

Drew-Thanks *Tips him*

Yn-*Covers lo's head*

Lo- Mommy!

Yn- Shh. I'll take it off in a min.

Driver- *Gets bags*

Yn&Drew- *Gets out and walks in the condo*

Drive- *Places bags on floor and leaves*

Yn-*Takes blanket off Lo and puts her down* This place is beautiful!

It really was. The walls were white with black dots on them. The kitchen had a white counter with red cabinets and a red table with black chairs. The living room had a fire place and it was very roomy. The bed rooms where just too big for anybody! And when u walked up stairs there is big glass windows where you could look out at the waterfalls and homes. So if you stand there people could see you.

Yn- R you sure this is yours *Laughs*

Drew-Haha positive.

Lo- *Upstairs* I found my room!! *yells down*

Yn-*Laughs* Ok babe.

When I was walking upstairs I stop to admire the view. I saw children and women walking to the rivers and waterfalls with buckets. I saw one women she was walking from the river alone with a big bucket of water. She had a lump in her stomach...she was pregnant.

The Women- *Stops and look at you*

She stopped and looked at me. I had a sorrow look on my face but I still kept a small smile.

Yn-*Waves alil*

When I waved that's when it started to rain and the women just speed walked away trying her best to cover herself with her thin piece of clothing and not drop her water.

Yn-*Touches the glass and sighs*

Drew- *Stands beside you and looks out at the view too* What's wrong?

Yn-*Shakes head* There struggling. And we aren't helping. *Puts on a stern face* I will help. They would not struggle anymore. *Walks up stairs to lo*

Drew-*Looks at the place you were standing*

A/N
Just something for you guys