Chapter 3

Found this pic on Facebook. So cute!!!

Victor's POV

Victor's POV

I gently put Makkachin to the other side of the couch and got up. Upon seeing me leaving the living room, Makkachin and Runi walked after me. I walked into my bedroom. I pulled my travel suitcase from under my bed and started taking out clothes. 

"Why are you packing a bag? Never mind. Wrong question. WHERE are you going?" Runi asked eyeing the suitcase. Makkachin barked in agreement.

"I'm going to Japan!"  I declared as I took out another suitcase after the first one was filled up, "I going to train Yuri to the best of his ability!"

"You mean you're going to bang him to the best of YOUR ability." Runi replied chuckling. Makkachin seemed to think that was funny too.er

"And that's why you're not coming with me" I retorted. 

"WHAT?!! WHY?!!" 

"You have school." I said. There that'll distract her from my blush. I thought to myself. To be honest she could skip school to come with me, but I didn't want her to ruin my future relationship with Yuri. Oh God!  I thought to myself. 

"But I could say I have a skate meet or something."  Runi is a ice skater too. She wanted to be in the men competitions, she's good enough for it too, but she can't because she's girl. Sad I know.

"Nope. And Makkachin is coming with me." 

"HE gets to go?! No fair!" Runi pouted. I stopped stuffing my outfits from my previous competitions.

"How about this? You stay here, go to school, and be good.. I'll let you fly down there. How 'bout it?" 

"Deal but you're paying for the ticket right?" 

"Of course"

"Great! Let me help you with the rest of your junk. You act like you're gonna stay forever down there."

"Just want to be prepared." 

Just want to be prepared..