Chapter 30

I'm sooooo sorry for being late! I got caught up in some things and then writers block but you guys are sticking with me and for that I'm grateful!

On a better note, I wrote a little bit of that Tangled AU so here's a Peek Sneak...

Two large men burst through a tunnel into the cavern, glaring up at Eros.
"Who's that?" Vitya asked Eros wide eyed, looking down at the men below.
"Uh they don't like me." He answered equally wide eyed, looking down also. Royal Guards rushed in from the tunnel in which they first came, Captain Altin leading. Eros and Victor whipped their heads around.
"Who's that?!" Vitya asked.
"They don't like me either." Was the answer.
From behind the guards, the Captain's horse leaped in front facing the wanted men.
"Who's THAT?!"
"Let's assume that everybody in here doesn't like me!"
"I like you." Vitya said with a smile.
Eros looked unimpressed.

NOW ONWARD WITH THE STORY.

~Third Person POV~
*One Gold Medal at the GPF later*
Today was the day. Today was the day two men would tie the knot.
Yuuri was a nervous wreak. He was so nervous that Phichit had to hold his legs from bouncing so Runi could do his hair without messing it up with his jostling.

"Yuuri." Phichit said catching his attention. "There's no need to worry. You're just marrying the man you fu- love."

"You were gonna say 'fuck' weren't you?" Yuuri said with narrowed eyes. Phichit grinned. Yuuri rolled his eyes.

"Seriously though, Yuuri. There's no need to get worked up." Runi said running her hands through his hair. "You are just walking down the aisle looking like the tastiest Kastudon in existence, everyone's gonna want to eat your ass, say your vows, tell the priest 'I do', get drunk at the reception, and get laid after. Easy right?"

"Right. Victor's going to have a heart attack. I know I'll want a piece of that pork cutlet bowl." Phichit winked.

Yuuri blushed but visible calmed down. "Right. I can do this."
"All done." Runi announced.

Yuuri thanked her, stood up, and walked to the long mirror on the other side of the room. He admitted to himself quietly that he looked good in a white tux with a blue tie and rose on his lapel. His hair was slicked back and a little bit of mildly sparkly highlight was added to his cheeks that made him glow.

Yuuri's mom and dad walked in. She gasped at the site of Yuuri and started tearing up. "Oh my baby boy. You look so beautiful." Hiroko said as she hugged him. Toshiya nodded, tearing up as well.
"Thanks mom, dad."
They heard the wedding march playing on the piano outside, indicating it was time.
Yuuri breathed out in a huff.

It was time.

Runi gave him his bouquet of blue roses. He walked out the doors of the dressing room. Yuuri made his way down the aisle, his parents on either side of him. Victor was at the alter staring at him, looking stunned and smiling wide. Yuuri blushed and smiled back.

When Yuuri finally made it to Victor, Victor leaned in and whispered "You look beautiful." 

Yuuri blushed redder. "You're more beautifuller...is that even a word?" Both of them giggled. 

Victor and Yuuri all but stared at each other throughout the ceremony, not listening until Victor got a nudge on the arm to say 'I do'. Yuuri repeated the phrase and as soon as they heard 'you may now kiss the groom', they kissed like it was their last. After another long kiss and some red faces,  they turned to face the audience.

This was a new beginning.