Chapter 15

Thank you guys for sticking with my sucky writing. Means a lot to me. And lemme just say, episode 10 was the best. If you haven't seen it go watch it. You will be surprised.😏

~Victor~

Having taking our baths beforehand, dinner was a celebration event, congratulating Yuri for his win. Yurio was acting nice (surprisingly), congratulating Yuri. That didn't last long because right after he said it, he stated "Don't think just because you won this one you'll win again, little piggy." Runi slapped Yurio in the head.

He deserved it. Yurio doesn't know when to stop.

Through all of that, Yuri was in my mind the most. He was so sensual on the ice. The way his body moved and how he licked his lips. That kiss that he blew me... GAHHHH! Very Eros indeed. The kiss reminded me that we haven't kissed since that one wonderful night. 

Runi yawned. "I'm going to sleep. All that traveling has me beat."

"No one told you to come." I said. Yuri hit my arm lightly. He had his hair back over his eyes like it usually was.

"Don't be mean." He said. I smirked at him. We stared at each other.

"Yo Vic! I'm talking to you!"

I snapped out of my trance.  Runi was waving a hand in between me and Yuri's face. I looked around at everyone else. They were watching with smiles on their faces. Yurio looked like he wanted to die. I looked back at Yuri and saw he was blushing. Runi squealed.

"Anyway.. do we have training tomorrow?"

"Who said you get training, too?" Yurio glared at her.

"Yes we do." I interjected before Runi could say something back. "11:00 am. Be on time."  I got up and grabbing my and Yuri's dirty bowl to put in the sink. 

"Oh Vicchan, you can leave all that there. You and the rest can go to bed." Yuri's mother said standing to get the dishes.

"Thank you" I bowed and walked out with Yuri. Yurio and Runi were close behind. Yurio muttered goodnight to us and walked in his room and closed the door.  Runi went to my room and opened the door. Most of my stuff was still in there, along with her junk she bought along. My clothes were in Yuri's room.

 Makkachin greeted Runi with a bark. "Hey Makka, I'll be sleeping with you tonight." She said rubbing his head and closing the door. Runi popped her head out. "Oh and try not to be too too loud tonight guys." Me and Yuri looked at her in shock. Runi chuckled and closed the door. Yuri blushed a deep red. I smiled apologetically at him and continued walking to our room.

When we got to his room, Yuri laid down on his bed. I laid beside him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He snuggled into me in return and sighed in content.

"You did wonderful today." I said kissing his forehead. 

"Thank you. I'm glad Yurio decided to stay." He sat up on one elbow, facing me.

"Me too. Even though he acts like such a child."

Yuri laughed. "But he's our child." 

"Since when?"

"Since Runi told me she thinks we are like one big ice skating family."

I rolled my eyes. "Delusional." I muttered.

"She said I was the mom, you were the dad, Yurio was the salty son, Makkachin was of course the pet, and she was the daughter aka the glue that keeps everything together." He chuckled.

"Like I said delusional. But I wouldn't mind having a family with you, Yuri." I smiled at him as I said that. He blushed once again and started stuttering.

"I...you...Vic-." I cut him off with a kiss on his perfect lips. He immediately kissed me back. I caressed his cheek and held his chin up. My tongue slipped through his lips meeting his. I rolled over, causing him to be below me, not breaking the kiss.

 I then took my lips off his and started to kiss down his neck, sucking gently every so often. Yuri moaned quietly, biting his lip. He slipped his hands beneath my shirt and gripped my back. I groaned. He was turning me on. 

"You don't know how much I love you, Yuri." I said against his skin, pausing to bite on his collarbone. "How much I need and want you."

"I think I can guess." He pulled my head back up to seize my lips with his. I broke away and pulled my shirt over my head. Yuri ran his hands over my chest, gazing at me longingly. 

"Like what you see, love." I teased him. He blushed.

I took off his shirt to reveal his toned chest. I started kissing my way down from his neck to his chest, again sucking gently. I was starting to tug off his pants, going lower and lower with each kiss, pulling his pants down even lower as I worked my way down.

"V-Victor.. gah..s-stop.." 

"Why?" I said against his skin, getting lower.

"B-because I.. don't.. ha.. wanna..."

I sat up and stared at him. I pushed his hair back like how it was in the competition.

"Eros mode activated." I giggled. Yuri stared at me for a moment. 

Then all of a sudden, I was on my back with Yuri on top, with his glasses thrown aside. He was kissing and biting at my neck. He tweaked my nipples, making me moaned loudly. 

"You asked for it Victor." He purred, pulling one of my nipples with teeth gently. "Now you're gonna get it." He laughed when I let out a hiss of pleasure.

"This should be fun." Yuri said sexily.

Ugh I suck so bad. Writing that last parts were fun, I'll say.  I'm blushing as we speak. GAHHH!! *Nosebleed* Until next time✌🏽️

I fell for you (Victor x Yuri)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें