Chapter 26

~Victor~

Yuri and I were out sightseeing, with Yuri insisting that we went. I couldn't say no to such a adorable guy. He was rambling about good luck charms for tomorrow and belated Christmas presents when he all of a sudden went up to a glass window. I noticed it was a jewelry shop.

"Let's go in here." Yuri insisted.

"Okay." I said simply. In truth I was burning with curiosity. Why would he want to go in there?

He practically ran to one of the cases. I noticed it was filled with rings.

"I want two of those gold rings right there. Yes those." Yuri said to the woman working in the store.

He wanted a pair of engagement rings. I hurriedly paid the bill after the fitting. Yuri took the box with the rings inside put them in his pocket. He guided me to a church. There was a choir there singing softly. We find a place to ourselves. 

Yuri lifted my hand, taking my right glove off in the process. "Victor, thank you for being there for me and for believing in me. For getting me this far. You are a good man and I still can't believe you want me." He laughed softly. "I love you Victor Nikiforov. And I always will." He slipped the ring on my ring finger. "I'm so bad at words."

"No you're not. Yuri, I want to thank YOU for opening up to me. In more ways then one." It was my turn to laugh a little. Yuri turned pink. I continued, "You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. You seduce me with not only your skating but with your gentle smiles and shyness. You seduce me with your heart. I fell for you, Katsuki Yuri." I slipped the ring I held onto his right hand, onto his ring finger. "And I don't think I'll would mind falling again. I love you."

Yuri smiled happily, on the verge of tears. I leaned down and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck, holding me there.

"Now. You wanna get going?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go before I do something bad in this holy place." Yuri flushed.

I laughed and took his hand in mine. We walked out of the church, talking and laughing. All of a sudden Yuri was tackled by Mari and Minako. The two women came along to support Yuri.

"YURI!" Mari shrieked. 

"VICTOR!" Minako yelled.

"YURIO AND OTABEK ARE HAVING DINNER TOGETHER! YOU HAVE TO GET US IN!" They shrieked in unison.

"Uh okay." Yuri and I agreed.

20 minutes later and not only is it just Yurio and Otabek. Chris, Runi, Phichit, Sara, Mari, Minako, Yuri and I are all seated around each other talking. 

"I was assaulted by Yurio's fan girls." Runi was saying. "They tackled me then touched my chest without even taking me to dinner first."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have such big boobs." Chris said smirking.

"I have you know 36 D is NOT big." Runi shook her finger at Chris.

Sara, who was sitting beside her, said in her childlike voice "Yes it is. But I like them. They're round and bouncy. Compared to my small ones." She giggled and kissed her cheek. 

"Eww." Yurio said. "Can you fucking not? Let's talk about something else. Like the Banquet or something."

"Ooo. I hope this year's will be just as good as last year's." Chris excitedly stated. 

"Hell yeah! That was the best." Runi said pumping her fist. I drunk some of my beer and nodded my head.

Yuri smiled. "Haha. I remember I was so shy then. I couldn't even talk to Victor."  I spat my drink. I looked at him in shock. Everyone at the table were looking at him in shock, except for Phichit. He wasn't there.

"What?" He asked, alarmed.

"You honestly don't remember?" I asked in disbelief.

"No. Remember what exactly?" 

"You getting shitfaced and forcing me to a dance off." Yurio said dryly.

"And pole dancing with me." Chris added. "I still have pictures."

Phichit excitedly asked "Really? Let me see!"

"I do too." Runi said pulling up her photo gallery and turning it to show a picture of Yuri on the pole. "I was so totally was about to put money in your boxers, but Mr. Cock Blocker over there stopped me." She pointed at me.

"Of course. You are underage." I told her instead of telling her the real reason why.

"Oh don't give me that 'Merica bs. I live in Russia." She said winking. "Besides I bet it was what Yuri said that got you where you are now. BEEEEE MY COOOOACH VIIIIIICTOOOOR." She said it precisely like him. " And a couple of grinds."

Yuri flushed waving his hands and protesting the whole conversation.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MARRIAGE YOU GUYS!" Phichit suddenly yelled clapping. "HEY EVERYONE! MY BEST FRIEND JUST GOT MARRIED!" He yelled it to the whole restaurant. Everyone started clapping, except for Yurio who was mortified.

"Oh no these?" I said after the noise died down. "These are engagement rings. Yuri and I will get married after he wins the gold medal tomorrow at the Finals." I pointed at him. "Isn't that right Yuri?" 

"V-Victor! I-" Yuri stammered then stopped and turned towards everyone at the table.

"Gold" Phichit said thoughtfully.

"Medal" Chris smirked.

"Huh?" Otabek said stoically as he looked down at the table.

"Tch" Yurio scoffed.

"Oh man!" Runi said watching the whole display. She put her arm around Sara's shoulders."This going to be good, huh Sala?" Sara nodded and smiled, pleased at her new nickname.

"This is going to be good"

Thought you guys deserved two chapters since I haven't been updating. Sorry but I got lazy. Haha. But I love you guys. Keep reading, voting, commenting. *Jacksepticeye voice* HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND KAPSH KAPSH! AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHOOO!!