Chapter 28

Heyyy guys. Back again with the yaoiness. I went over comments and I just realized I didn't give any answer to all those marriage proposals. The answer is yes! I will marry.. All of you? Lol I hope y'all like to share. I'm changing the cover btw. NOW ON WITH THIS HORRIBLE STORY.

~Victor~
The next morning, after a night of sexual frustration, I opened my eyes to see Yuuri propped up on his elbow looking  down at me, blushing when he saw my eyes open. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek and caressed it. Yuuri leaned into the touch, eyes closing in content.
"Good morning, zolotse." I said.
Yuuri blushed. "Good morning. What does.. Um.. What did you call me?"
I chuckled. "Zolotse. My gold."
Yuuri blushed deeper. "Oh. What are.. Um.. Uh.. Some mo-..." He ducked his head.
My smile grew. "Do you want me to say more names for you in Russian?"
Somehow Yuuri blushed deeper than before. He nodded.
I sat up on my knees and pressed both of my hands on Yuuri's cheeks. I pulled him closer and kissed his hair."Lyubov moya. My love"
"Zvezda moya. My star." I kissed his eyelids.
"Krasota moya. My beauty." I kissed his lips gently. Yuuri reached up and wrapped his arms  around my neck, sighing into the kiss.
I could stay like this forever. To bad we have to get ready.
Sigh.
(Time skip bought to you by IM STILL FREAKING OUT BY WELCOME TO THE MADNESS. YESSSS OTADADDY. OEJSHRPDBCPVJ.)
The rink was alive with chatter. Cameras were flashing, spectators were talking excitedly, reporters were commentating. It was a little overwhelming. Yuuri and I were inside the locker room with the other skaters who were talking and stretching. Yuuri was in the middle of a stretch that had him bending over to touch his toes.
"Yuuri!" A female voice called out from the door. Everyone turned their head to see Runi, head popping in with her hand over her eyes.
"Is everyone dressed?" She asked. Yeses were given. She took her hand down and walked in. She had on pastel colors (a pink shirt that said Victuuri) rather than her all black. On her head of short hair was a crown made of dark blue roses that glittered like Yuuri's costume he had on.  Runi walked towards Yuuri and I, stopping in front of us. She lifted the crown off her head and reached up to place it on Yuuri's. In turn, Yuuri leaned down a little so she wouldn't have to reach as far. Runi smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Good luck Yuuri. I know you're gonna do great." With that, she kissed my cheek also, whispering in my ear 'you better not screw this up'. Runi waved and blew kisses at the other skaters and walked out.
Yuuri was blushing slightly and looked up at me. I shrugged. Yuuri got back to stretching.
I thought over what Runi said to me. She knows me too well. She knows I'll say something stupid if Yuuri starts to feel anxious. Dammit. Let's just hope for the best.
(Time skip because I'm a bad writer and I need hugs)
It was Yuuri's turn now. JJ had a little break down on the ice but pulled through. Phichit's skate was of course The King and the Skater.
Before going on the ice, Yuuri hugged me tightly. I was surprised at first but I put my arms around him all the same.
"Don't take your eyes off me." He whispered.
"I wouldn't have it any other way." I whispered back.
Yuuri pulled back. "I love you."
"I love you too. Make daddy proud."
Yuuri looked at me with a look that said 'Really? At a time like this?'
I chuckled. Yuuri took off his jacket and handed it to me. He took off his guards and stepped on the ice.
Yuuri never fails to amaze me. His skating is like watching a thousand comets going through the sky. His beauty never fails to take my breath away. He is my heart and soul. I love him with all my heart. I can feel his love through his skating. It's the most powerful feeling in this world.
Yuuri finishes with his arm extended towards me. He holds that pose for a second longer before making his way towards me, face shining with tears. I'm close to crying too. Yuuri reaches me and pulls me in for a hug. I kiss him on his temple.
"That was amazing, lyubov moya." I say as I lead him to the kiss and cry, his hand in mine.
Yuuri had a score of 221.58. A new record. Yuuri's eyes widened in disbelief. "YES!" I shouted.
I knew he could do it.

°°°
Yurio ended up breaking my record and won gold. Yuuri was in second, snagging silver. JJ won bronze. Yuuri walked towards me with his silver medal.
"It's not gold, but..here." He said as he lifted it up.
"I said I will only kiss gold." I said in return. Yuuri looked down. Suddenly two figures tackled him. Runi and Phichit were doing something to Yuuri, who was all the while protesting.
"Will you kiss it now?" Phichit and Runi said in unison as Yuuri was pushed towards me.
Yuuri's lips were covered in liquid gold lipstick. He looked rattled.
I leaned towards him, pretending to inspect him. "Hmmm. Maybe..."
Yuuri sigh and pulled me down, touching our lips together. All around us people were in shock and most cheered.
I didn't care at all.

Yep I suck. But yo this ain't the end. Stay tuned for more. Love you guys!