Chapter 4

I just watched episode 5 last night (well early this morning). I know, I know. "You are waaaaay behind"  I like to wait for the English dub that this YouTube channel uploads. Anyways, everyone keeps crowding the TV's and I don't want my younger sister to watch the show. She's too innocent for Victor's perfectly drawn butt.😂 

Victor's POV 

"This is too much" Runi said after helping me pack.

"Told you I just want to be prepared" I said as I taped up a box.

"Well if that's all you wanted, then why don't you just pack some clothes and some condoms." Runi suggested evilly as she petted Makkachin. He enjoys her company.  "But that'll give off the vibe of just wanting to be there for buttsmex."

"I'm seriously so tired of your dirty mouth." I looked at her from the corner of my eye. 

"Bet you won't be tired of Yuri's dirty hole." Runi retorted, snickering.

"OUT!!!"

"Awwww the blush is so pretty with your skin. Yuri'll love that. Especially during the smex" 

"I said OUT!" 

I kinda like the word she uses instead of saying "sex" it's cute, but right now she's making me uncomfortable.

(Time skip bought to you by we still have leftovers yay)

"I think that's everything" I said as I looked at the hundreds of boxes go through the belt to be checked. Makkachin was already on the plane.

Suddenly Runi crashed into me, folding me into a hug. 

"I love you. Have a safe flight. And don't forget my ticket." 

"I love you too. And don't worry I won't forget." I said walking to the gate.

"Sure you will Dory." She called waving.

I'm coming Yuri..

Sorry dear readers, I'm afraid it didn't save and publish right.