Chapter 17

Let me just say... EPISODE 12 EFFING KILLED ME!!! ESPECIALLY AT THE END!!! IM FREAKING DEAD!!! IM NOTHING BUT A GHOST NOW!!! Ahem.. You may continue.

~Victor~

I woke up to pain in my hips and behind. I felt someone's arms around me, hugging me to their chest. I looked up to see Yuri asleep, smiling slightly from the dream he was having. I lifted up a hand and touched his cheek lightly. He stirred a little. He sighed and continued sleeping. I smiled. Yuri was so cute when he slept. I sat up, about to look for my phone. Bad idea. The pain got stronger as soon as I moved. I hissed quietly as not to wake Yuri. I found my phone on the nightstand beside the bed and checked the time.

SHIT

It was 1:47. We needed to get up and get going. Runi and Yurio were probably cursing their head off. I quickly got up and turned around to wake Yuri. 

"Yuri, wake up baby." I said as I shook him. He yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. I quickly started grabbing my clothes and threw them on, trying to ignore the pain in my lower back.

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked sleepily. "What's the rush?"

"We have to get to the rink. We're late."

Yuri groaned. "Can't we skip this one practice?" 

Mid trying to get my pants on, I glared back at him.

"Okay, okay." Yuri threw the covers aside and got up.  "I'm up." 

I returned to getting dressed, blushing when naked Yuri got up to stretch and put some clothes on. 

I suddenly felt a hand on my lower back. I turned to look at him. I quickly turned back around.  "Are you hurting?" A still naked Yuri asked. 

"No, I'm good." 

Yuri wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head against my back. "You're lying. I'm sorry you're hurting." 

I turned, ignoring his beautiful nakedness, and hugged him. 

"It's fine. I actually enjoyed our little slumber party. But next time..." I lowered my voice seductively. "I'm topping."

(I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of time skipping from this damn moment?)

Yurio and Runi were on the ice, blasting music from a speaker. Runi turned off the music when she saw me and Yuri coming in.

"We're here!" I grinned. I was greeted with glares. 

"Victor, you're late." Runi said, crossing her arms. Yurio stayed quiet, but his glare was enough to tell he was angry too.

"I'm sorry. It would seem I overslept." I said as I sat down on a bench. My ass was killing me. I bought my skates, but I don't think I'll be getting on the ice today. "Yuri get on the ice with them. Show me some jumps and spins, you guys."

"V, are you okay? I saw you limping when you came in." Runi said. 

"Victor, I swear to God if you had hurt your fuc-" Yurio said, speaking up. I cut him off.

"First of all, language. Second, no I didn't. I'm fine." I saw Yuri glance at me, nervously. I could tell he didn't want them to know what happened, but at the same time he was worried about me. 

"Well since you're fine. Can you show us some things on the ice?" Runi said. I saw a challenge in her eyes. We sat there glaring at each other. 

"Fine." I said, giving up. I put on my skates and stepped on the ice, planning to show Runi that I'm able and started to do a sit spin.

It was excruciating.

I was in so much pain, my spin didn't turn out right. It was sloppy and uncoordinated. Next was my axel. I knew ahead of time the jump won't be good. I got as much speed as I could and jumped. 

I fell hard on my ass.

Yuri ran towards me and helped me up.  "What the hell was that?" Yurio asked astonished.

"I knew you weren't fine. You shouldn't have been doing those things. You knew we had practice. That's more than likely why you two were late." Runi stated accusingly.

"What do you mean?" Yurio asked. "You know why they were late?"

Runi stared at him. "You are so innocent."

"Just tell me!" Yurio demanded. Runi leaned in his ear and whispered to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!"