Chapter 21

Hello friends. It's been a while. Sorry for not updating sooner. I've not only been distracted from school dealing with exams and sleepiness, I 'll admit I've been a lazy duck. 

Also I just noticed that this fanfiction has wavered a little off Viktuuri and  to the other characters. I hope you don't mind. I think I should add additional tags to this and add something to the title. Idk. *Sigh* See this is another reason why I don't write. But you guys enjoy it, so I'll keep it goin'. 

And all these new mangas are gonna be the death of me. I keep falling into all these holes lol.

Now, ONWARD WITH THE STORY.

~Victor~

You know who stupid enough to go for a swim in a outdoor pool in the winter time? That's correct! Victor Nikiforov. The doors suddenly opened and out stepped a tall male with two toned hair carrying a towel. 

And apparently Christophe Giacometti was stupid enough to go swimming too.

"Oh Victor!" Chris said in surprise. "I didn't know you would be out here. I was just gonna go skinny dipping."

Oh God! The cringe!

"Well don't let me stop you." I said even though I wanted to.

"Nah, I won't do it this time. Can you take some pictures of me? I need to post some on Insta."

I agreed and took his phone from out of his hand. He posed and we made small talk through the photoshoot. 

"Victor, I wouldn't have pegged you for someone to leave the ice for coaching." Chris said suddenly, catching me off guard for a second. "Or is it another reason?" 

I looked at him from above his phone. "I have no comment on that." 

Chris pouted "Oh come on! There has to be something." I ignored him. "You know, now that you're out I'm the oldest skater. I wanted to compete with you and win gold. You seemed to enjoy the sport. But you're gone. That's why I'm asking you why you left."

I paused with my clicking. "Thank you Chris. For caring. I'm alright with being off the ice. I just want Yuri to win." 

Chris nodded, thoughtful. "Let me see my phone. I'll call someone to take a pic of the both of us."

⛸⛸⛸

"YURI!" I busted through the me and Yuri's hotel room with Chris. Yuri jumped up from his sleep with as start. "CAN YOU DRAW ME A BATH? I'M FREEZING."

"Yeah and can you make some coffee too." Chris added.

Not giving Yuri any time to respond, Chris and I jumped on top of him.

"HEY! BOTH OF YOU GET OFF ME! YOU'RE FREEZING LIKE ICICLES! HEEEYY!!"

(Cash me out Time Skip Howboh Dah?)

Today we had to get up early for the Women's competition.Me, Yuri, Yurio, and Phichit were going to sit with Sara and Runi and wait for them to skate. We all walked into the rink, greeted by the loud sounds of the audience. To everyone else, Runi looked so excited. But I could tell she was nervous. I knew something was bothering her. She's always confident when it comes to skating. I'll have to ask...

"SARA!" Runi shouted out as she waved her hand over her head to catch Sara's  attention. Sara was walking some feet away to the back where the skaters wait.

"RUNI!" Sara shouted back, turning and running towards Runi. She ran into her arms and they hugged, with Ru being taller than Sara. Runi picked her up and spun her around. Runi's faced cleared. It was unlike before when her eyes conveyed nervousness. She was happy.