Chapter 27

Guys sorry for the wait but my dudes I kissed my crush and they liked it.  I'm feeling motivated right now so here ya go! I also moved this story to AO3 and I changed up some stuff, made the writing a little better. Its on Chapter 4 for now. 

~Victor's POV~

We all walked back to the hotel after paying the bill. JJ showed up with his fiancé to tell us he was going to win gold. All of us kept on walking and ignored  them.

Why? 

Because fuck'em that's why! 

But for real. He won't beat my beautiful Yuuri.

"Dudes." Runi said walking in front of the rest of us and turning to walk backwards, looking back every now and then so she won't trip. "We should play Left 4 Dead when we get back."

"Oh hell yeah!" Yurio exclaimed excitedly. "I want to smoke some bitches. Otabek. Do you wanna play?" He turned towards him with puppy eyes.

 Otabek nodded. "We can take turns."

"Well I'm going to sleep once I get there." Chris piped in. "Have to get some beauty sleep. This face doesn't look good for nothing." He winked.

"Phichit. You wanna join?" Runi said looking at Phichit. He was about to say yes but thought better on it and said no. 

"Okay. Yuuri senpai, what about you?" She asked. She stopped walking halting everyone to a stop. He opened his mouth to reply but I cut in.

"I don't think so. You know you have to be refreshed and beautiful for tomorrow, Yuuri. As your coach I am not going to have you stay up into morning hours and skate half awake. So no." I pointed my index finger at him sternly. Yuuri stared at my finger for a second and tried to bite it. I moved my finger out of the way in time and chuckled a little at his playfulness.

"Ha! The piggy is so we-" Yurio started to say before Otabek whispered something in his ear. I caught the words "enough sleep" and "to win gold". 

Yurio narrowed his eyes. "I think I'll pass Runi." 

"Awww okay. Sara? You want to play?" She asked turning towards the girl beside her with a smile. Sara nodded. 

We all continued on our way.

Soon we reached the hotel and filed into the elevator. We arrived on our floor and said our good nights.

I took the keycard out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I moved out of the way to let Yuuri in first. He walked in and took off his coat and hung it up. I closed the door and Yuuri came up behind me to grab my coat to hang up. After he hung my coat up, he padded back towards me and reached up with his hand to caress my cheek. I leaned into the touch and turned my head to kiss the palm of his hand. His breath hitched and he stood on his toes and bought his lips to mine.

He tasted like the chocolate cake we had for dessert. It was intoxicating. Yuuri moved his arms to wrap around my neck. I bought my hands up to his waist and gave it a little squeeze. He giggled a little into my mouth as the kissed deepened, our tongues playing a little game of domination. We pulled away to catch our breath. He smiled at me mischievously and brung his arms from my neck to  my waist. Yuuri pulled our bodies together and started to slightly grind his self on me. 

I growled a little and squeezed his waist a little harder. Yuuri giggled, loving to torture me. 

"What's wrong Victor?" He asked innocently still grinding. "Are you okay?" From the glint in his eyes, he knew good and well I was NOT okay. 

I leaned down closer to his ear. "Be glad you have to skate tomorrow." I growled in his ear. 

"Oh I am." Yuuri said as he wriggled free and sashayed to the bed where he left some pyjamas. I watched him move from the bed with his pyjamas to the bathroom to take a shower. His hips were hypnotic. Before he closed the bathroom door he threw a wink at me.

This man will be the death of me.