Completion

A/N:

Shout out to anyone who leaves a like and drops comments.

And I hope the frequent switch of POV isn't really bothering anyone. But you can enjoy the shitpost this is m8.

-----------------------------------------------------

<Your POV>

His sudden action froze you in surprise. You could swear your cheeks heated up, even if it was only a little.

But that wasn't like you.

The surrendering male then broke his kiss and whispered into your ear softly.

"Just do it, kill me."

You blinked your eyes in realization as it all came back to you, causing a crooked grin to slowly form on your face.

"If that's what you wish." You quickly flipped the dagger in your hand so you were holding the handle with the blade pointing down at his pale neck.

Ja'far then let out a sigh and leaned his head back.

'Pathetic. He's not even going to put up a fight and make this fun.'

You suddenly felt a sensation of guilt.

'W-What's this feeling?'

You gripped the dagger tighter. Something in the back of your mind made you feel like what you were doing was wrong. 'It doesn't matter how hot the guy is, they're normally dead at this point.'

'MOVE!'

But your hand wouldn't budge.

"Why are you prolonging this misery of mine (Y/N)?" He whispered weakly. "I just-"

"Stop that."

'I can't believe I'm doing this.'

<Ja'far POV>

There was a soft metal thud against the floor.

"I'm not going to kill you..." Ja'far's eyes then flew open.

'W-What?! I mean not that I'm complaining, it's just that now she won't-'

"I'm gonna put you to work instead..." She added. "I see various ways this could work for me."

"W-What?"

"In return for sparing you I need you to cooperate fully with me." (Y/N) paused to stare at him intently. "In the end, we'll help your precious king out so don't worry."

"I... Okay."

"And if you do this... Just to make it worthwhile to you, I'll be your... Girlfriend- Or whatever... Since I know it's been something you've been yearning for." She stated blandly.

"Real-"

"The feeling of affection that you have for me won't be mutual of course, since I only need you to reap all the money that will come of this." (Y/N) explained in a matter-of-fact tone. Ja'far felt offended but couldn't help feeling a little happy. "And when I no longer need you then I will kill  you."

'Oh...

But now that I have another chance...

I will make sure she loves me back this time... Even if it means bending my morals a bit.'

"... I'm okay with that." He responded quietly while avoiding eye contact.

<Your POV>

'Wow, really?'

"Good." You said assertively. "Now get some rest, you'll be of no use to me if you're dead."

'But if I'm gonna be honest, that's just sad.'

Ja'far then threw his arms around you.

"Hey-"

"Let me rest with you then." He said softly.

"You little-"

"You're gonna kill me anyway, and I'm... Your boyfriend..." You could see the ecstasy coming off of him when he said that.

You remained tense in his grasp. 'I should have killed him, in fact-'

You were stopped as soon as you reached for the dagger nearby.

"It's a deal now (Y/N), you can't go back." Ja'far's grip on your wrist tightened further.

You quickly punched him in the gut with your free hand and when he flinched you used the moment to jump out of his grasp, landing a few feet away.

"Don't expect me to respond to anything you do." Your eyes narrowed. "Because I won't."