First meeting

"Jungkook honey, come downstairs it's family time." Mom knocked on my bedroom door. "Okay, I'll be there in a bit."

I took off my suit changing into something comfortable. Sweats and a white t-shirt.

I walked downstairs and saw my whole family talking. I stole a cookie, and sat down.

"Great now that everyone is here, you all know we always hold a Christmas party every year." Grandpa went on. "It will be held at our company of course." And so the family meeting about the Christmas party went on.

I stretched my body, when grandpa dismissed us. "Jungkook-ah come here." I stopped as grandpa said my name.

I sat next to him on the couch, resting my elbows on my knees. "Yes, halaboji?"

Grandpa set his glasses down, "When am I going to meet my future granddaughter?" I held in my breath when grandpa asked the sudden question.

My eyes widen (Jungshook!) "Uh.." I tried to come up with something. "Do you have a girlfriend jungkook?" My brother from afar snickered.

I gave him my death glare, "I uh I actually do halaboji." I laughed nervously hoping he didn't notice. "Really? Why don't you bring her for dinner tomorrow then! I want to meet her!" Grandpa smiled widely.

"H-halaboji I-I don't know if she's um ready to meet the family." I panicked thinking of an excuse, "What makes you so sure she's not ready? How long have you and the girl dated?" I gulped.

"Uh well.... w-we're almost a year... in ourrr relationship." I covered my lie with a smile. "Oh that long jungkook, she is definitely ready to meet us. Bring her in tomorrow for dinner, I can't wait to see her tomorrow. It's getting late, tomorrow is a big day!" Grandpa patted my back before leaving.

"What have I done?" I mumbled running my fingers through my hair. I sighed in frustration, maybe I should go out and search tonight.

I went back into my room putting on a jacket. I strolled around the streets. No one but girls that are already taken.

I breathed out, seeing the smoke come out of my mouth. The snow is falling covering the sidewalk white.

I looked down as I walked. "Omfp!" I accidentally bumped into someone as that person was falling. I grabbed their hand and pulled them up before he/she could fall.

I held that person close to me, wrapping my hands around the petite body.

The hoodie of the jacket came off, revealing a girl. The snowflakes continued to fall, landing on her face.

I let go, "ah sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I scratched my head.

"That's ok." She smiled widely. Her smile, so mesmerizing and perfect.

"Hello, sir are you ok?" I saw her waving her hands in front of my face. "Will you have dinner with my family tomorrow?" I mumbled.

"What? I don't even know you." I snapped out, realizing what I said. I mentally cursed myself.

"Since I said it already, will you... have dinner with my family tomorrow?" I asked crossing my fingers. She stared at me like I'm some creep.

She laughed, "you're kidding right?" I shook my head. "Please, I promised my grandfather I would bring my girlfriend for dinner tomorrow." I sounded desperate, but I really need a partner.

She blinked, "so, basically I have to be your 'girlfriend' and have dinner with your family." I nodded eagerly.

"I just met you though, I don't even know your name or your family. And you expect me to go with you tomorrow?" I nod again.

She exhaled, "Can I say that you are crazy." I nodded again. "So you agree then."

She shivered, teeth quivering with her hands in her coat pocket. "Can we go in a café first. It's freezing." I smiled nodding my head.