The Red Wine Dress

Hello my loves!!! I'm sorry for the really long wait, I have been just so busy again. Now I have the chance to update because it is WINTER BREAK!!!! So I better finish this book cuz is a year old, hahaha oops!

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and book as well. The book is getting closer to finishing!

Jongsu's Pov

The next morning, Jungkook and I went to grab breakfast at a café close to his house. We stopped by a park and ate our breakfast in the car, since it was really cold outside. "How is your breakfast?" Jungkook swallowed his food before taking a sip of his water. I nodded my head to say yes, since I was still chewing.

"Delicious." I replied with my mouth full, "can I have a bite?" Jungkook asked. I look at grilled ham, egg, and cheese snadwich then I averted my eyes to Jungkook. "No," I replied pulling back my sandwich. "Just one bite, please." He put his hands together and begged.

I pursed my lips together contemplating if I should let him eat my delicious sandwich or not. I sighed looking at him, "fine. Just a small bite." Jungkook smiled like a happy child, I brought my sandwich forwards him, Jungkook's mouth was already drooling as he was about to take a bite.

I pulled back my sandwich again, "Heyy," Jungkook whined, "A small bite," I stare at him in caution. "Yeah a small bite, I get it." I squinted my eyes at him and brought my sandwich towards him again. Jungkook licked his lips and took not a small bite but a big ass bite.

"Hmmm, dat is delicioush." Jungkook moaned. My mouth agaped open staring at the big empty bite Jungkook left on my sandwich. "I SAID A SMALL BITE! NOT A BIG BITE!!" I shouted, tears at the corner of my eyes. "That is a small bite," Jungkook was still chewing. I sighed in disbelief, "according to me, the size if my mouth is small." Jungkook took a sip of his drink.

"Your mouth is big, I wonder what else you can shove down your throat." I wrapped my sandwich up upset that Jungkook took a big bite. "I wonder too." Jungkook chuckled, "My foot that's what is going down your throat." I crossed my arms. "Geeze calm down, it was only a bite." Jungkook stared the car and backed out.

"How can I? It's- it's ugh you won't understand." I breathed heavily through my nostrils looking out the window. Jungkook chuckled a little and mumbled, "I have never seen you like this before, it's cute." "What?" I look at Jungkook, who is steering the car. "Nothing," he quickly shook his head. The car ride was silent on the way to my apartment. Jungkook turned on the radio to relieve the silent inside the car.

Christmas songs were playing, violin, and bells playing in the beginning of the song. Jungkook gasped, "I love this song! Ariana Grande!" I kept staring out the window. "Here we go~" Jungkook bobbed his head to the beat of the music.

"Santa tell me if you're really there, don't make me fall in love again if you won't be here, right now." Jungkook sang stretching his arm out to me. His grabbed me under my chin, squishing my cheeks. My lips formed into fishy lips as Jungkook sang the next line, making my face to turn to him.

"Santa tell me, if she really cares~ cause I can't give it all away, if she won't be here right now." Jungkook changed his voice while singing, I felt my lips curling up but I forced myself to not smile. "Don't give in Jongsu." I told myself.

"Aw c'mon, I know you want to smile Su~" Jungkook laughed. Again he squished my cheeks, "Shtop it," I narrowed my eyebrows in. "Smile, I know you want to smile." Jungkook smiled while staring to the front. "I'm not going to smile." Jungkook kept squishing my cheeks, "I know you want to smile, Su. Gralala, smile grakaka." My lips curled up and I laughed.