Alternative Ending

Hello! I know it's been a long time and I know you ALL are dreding for an alternative ending. I am so sorry if you felt unsatisfied with ending but here is the alternative ending you've been waiting for. I'm going to continue on with the story, I don't like to repeat so the book must go on. Again I apologize.

Enjoy the alternative ending!

Third person POV
( 1 year later)

The sound of cars honking and sirens of police cars on the chase in the city of Seoul. The light rain hit the window of the Jeon's Company as the thunder rolled in with a loud boom. "CEO Jeon, the meeting is canceled, Mr. Kim can't make it today due to his wife's illness." The young secretary with round specs, hair spiked up, dressed nicely in a navy blue suit.

The chair that was facing the big window turn around to face Secretary Lee. Jungkook stood up from his seat, pulling down on his blazer to straighten out the wrinkles. His build silhouette shaped nicely as he walked around his desk. "Great, let's go for lunch." Jungkook smiled patting Secretary Lee's arm.

"Where would you like to have lunch CEO Jeon?" Secretary Lee followed behind. "Anywhere is fine." Jungkook pressed the button of the elevator waiting for the door to open. "Alright." Secretary Lee bowed his head. "Stop being formal Sungmin-ah." Jungkook smiled entering into the elegant elevator, "you know I can't, when we're working." Secretary Lee chuckled.

"Its weird having my friend call me CEO Jeon." Jungkook commented, "Then why did you pick me to be your Secretary?" The elevator door opened with employees under Jungkook. They greeted him politely as the elevator fell quiet with the elevator music playing.

On the 3rd floor the employees walked out, biding Jungkook goodbye. "Because you're the only person I trust and have." Jungkook punch Sungmin's arm.

-

While Jungkook was having lunch his phone rang. He reached for his pockets inside his blazer, fishing it out and stared at the screen before answering it. "Hello."

"Honey? Where are you?" The feminine voice spoke on the other side of the phone. "I'm out having lunch, are you at my office?" Jungkook sweetly talked through the phone. "Yeah, I just arrived wondering where you are. OH! And it seems likes the meeting that was canceled today is going to progress today." The feminine voice added.

Jungkook looked up at sungmin, "I just received the email." He spoke ahead of Jungkook. He nodded his head, "Alright I'll be there, do you want anything?" Jungkook asked before ending the call. "Hmmm CAKE!" She cheered. Jungkook chuckled, "okay strawberry cake coming right up."

"My favorite, thanks honey." She thanked, "you're welcome sweetie." Jungkook smiled ending the call. "Let's go pick up a strawberry cake for Seolhyun." Jungkook and Sungmin stood up from their seat and headed for the bakery shop.

After picking up a strawberry cake in the car Jungkook sat in the back seat with Sungmin in the passenger seat. "Why is the meeting proceeding?" Jungkook held onto the box of cake. "It seems like Mr. Kim can make it today. His wife is doing fine and insisted him to come and not cancel the meeting because of her." Jungkook stared out the window without a word.

"I never met Mr. Kim," Sungmin commented, "neither have I." Jungkook continued to stare out the window.

Holding the box of cake, Jungkook walked into his office where a young girl was sitting on the couch in the middle of the room. "Honey." Jungkook cooed, "oh sweetie you're here." She stood up with a smile walking over to hug him. "You waited long?" He asked as she shook her head.