Christmas Tree

Morning came, the wind howled against the trees and windows. Snow constantly flying with the wind. Jungkook's mom knocked on her younger son's door. A couple knocks and there was no reply from the two.
She opened the door, peeking her head in. The sight of the young couple made her smile.

She tiptoed in the room, to fetch the try of food. She tiptoe back to the door, closing the door silently. Jongsu heard the door close, and she lift her head startling Jungkook. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" She rest her head on the pillow, letting her hair get messy.
"No." Jungkook replied with a raspy voice. "Did you sleep like that all night?" I asked seeing him rest his head on the bed, while he is on his knees. We held hands all night too.

"I guess I did." He closed his eyes, "y-you can come up and sleep." I patted the empty space next to me. "Your knees must be hurting." He stood up, never letting go of my hand. He snuggled with me, feeling his hot breath on my neck.
"Only boyfriends and girlfriends gets to cuddle, I hope you don't mind because you're my girlfriend." He whispered, leaving me frozen.

"I don't mind." I smiled snuggling closer, he wrapped his arms around my petite waist and fell asleep again.
"Shh, Jungha don't wake her up." Someone whispered, I felt a heavy weight on the bed. I squeezed my eyes, "she's moving!" Someone else whispered. I took in a deep breath and stretched, letting out a sigh. I flutter my eyes open, seeing two cute faces in front of me.

"Morning!" He greeted with a smile. "Morning, how long were you awake?" I rubbed my eyes. "30 minutes ago, jungha woke me up." I close my eyes again, feeling my eyelids get heavy. "Samchon wake her up! We have to put up the Christmas tree!" Jungha shook jungkook, as I open my eyes.

"Christmas tree?" I asked, "yeah, the Christmas tree!" Jungha hopped on the bed, jumping. "Do you know what is Christmas tree is?" Jungkook asked, "yeah, I've seen one down downtown I just never set up one." I yawned. "Great, let's go then! I want to put it up!" Jongha pulled my hands but failed, he panted "samchon, help me please."

Jungkook got up and easily lifted me up, until our faces were inches apart. My face heated, from how close our faces are. "C'mon let's go! I can't wait!" Jungha groaned snapping us out from our gaze. Jungkook took my hand and followed jungha out the door. We walked downstairs, packages at the corner of the fireplace. "Jungha not yet, we have to eat breakfast!" Jungha's mom came over.

Jungha groaned, "but mom~!" He stomped and pouted letting his chubby cheeks jiggle. "Hey, remember what mommy said. No shouting, no crying and don't pout. Santa is going to put you on the naughty list." She sternly spoke, raising an eyebrow.
Jungha was still pouting with his arms crossed, "fine." Jungha stomped to the kitchen.

"Sorry for Jungha's attitude." Jungha's mom apologized, "don't apologize, he is still kid." She smiled at me, "you must be Jungkook's girlfriend. I haven't properly introduced myself, I'm Jungkook's sister-in-law Minjae." Together we walked into the kitchen, "nice to meet you, I'm Jongsu." I pulled out the chair and sat down.

"Good morning Jongsu did you sleep well?" Jungkook's mother placed a bowl of soup in front of Jungkook, and went to her seat. "Yes I did, thanks for asking." I smiled and fiddled with my thumbs under the table. "Are you feeling better, Jongsu?" Jungkook's grandfather asked.

"A little bit of a migraine, but I feel much more better than yesterday." I answered, Jungkook's grandfather sighed, "that's wonderful." Jungkook butted in, "Halaboji you should thank me, I stayed up all night taking care of Jongsu." He pouted. "Of course Jungkook-ah, thanks for nurturing Jongsu back to health."

"Alright enough talking, and let's eat." Jungkook's mother smiled taking the first bite of rice. "Thank you for the meal, I'll enjoy it." I thanked before grabbing the chopsticks. Taking a bite of rice and a sip of the broth, my vision blurred. Something trickled down my cheeks, "Jongsu, Jongsu are you ok? Why are you crying?" Jungkook rubbing my back, pulled me back to reality.