Christmas Eve pt 2

I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR!!!!! I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME, AND I'M FINALLY UPDATING!!!

... I am so sorry. *bows My head with a pout* I'll make it up to you lovies.

Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter!

Oh and FYI, I did not re-edit this chapter so it may have some words in there that doesn't need to be there, or misspellings. Obv I write b4 I sleep so I get sleepy and fall asleep in between and I do Not know what I write most of the time so... I apologize ahead of time haha.

Third person Pov

At the dinner table, Jungkook and Jongsu sat next to each other and on Jongsu's right is Jungha. The rest of Jungkook's family were chatting waiting for grandfather. A low voice cleared his throat catching everyone's attention. Grandpa took a seat when everyone quiet down.

"Ah much better," grandpa smiled, "I want to thank everyone who came to enjoy Christmas Eve dinner. Tomorrow is going to be busy, but tomorrow is the big day. Let us enjoy family time, with our not yet but new addition to the family." Grandpa pointed to Jongha as eyes averted to to her. She held her breath, back straight, and a smile plastered on her face.

"U-uh hi," Jongsu smiled greeting everyone at the table. They all smiled brightly at her, happy to know that she was there and that Jungkook has finally found someone. Soon everyone ate their dinner, with small talks around the table with laughter, Jongsu silently watched the big family enjoy their time together. She didn't realize she was smiling when Jungkook stared at her, looking at her side profile when she laugh or blush from the compliments.

Jongsu turn to look at Jungkook, flustered he quickly looked away. "Hey," Jongsu leaned in towards Jungkook, she placed her hand over his thigh as his body became tense. "Thank you." She smiled generously and beautifully. Jungkook's tense body relaxed as he returned her smile, "you're welcome."

In the bigger family room down stairs where everyone is enjoy their time together, playing charades in two groups. Jongsu and Jungkook were in separate teams challenging each other on to see who will win. Jungkook's brother who was on Jongsu's team, went up as the next contestant.

He put his hands under his armpits and bobbed his head like a bird. People laughed at his weird gestures. "Oh oh a bird!" One of the aunt in my team guessed, as Jungkook's brother shook his head and went back squawking. "Ah a CHICKEN!" Jungkook's mom shouted, again he shook his head.

Jungkook's brother opened his mouth and wailed out a high pitch squawk, then he went, "SHHHH" through his gritted teeth, waving his arms in the air like a mad person. Everyone laughed but stared at him with weird faces. "What the hell are you supposed to be?" Minjae, the sister-in-law of Jungkook said.

Jungkook's brother kept going making the loud squawking and "shh" sound. "Ah a SEAGULL!!!" Jongsu shouted from her seat. Jungkook's brother's face lit up as he stood normally, "THANK YOU!!! YES A SEAGULL!!" He shouted happily, "I was about to shout out seagull because we only had one more chance to guess!" He explained while walking to his seat.

"Su, how the hell did you guess a seagull." Jungkook scratched his head. She shrugged her shoulders, "the gestures and the imitation of waves crashing.... what kind of birds fly over water?" "Uhh an eagle, geeses, pelicans." Jungkook raised an eyebrow with a smirk. Jongsu stared back at him, "Do they make the sound your brother made? I think they sound very different, Jeon. Jung. Kook." She poked him in the arm as he laughed.