A Day at the Hill

A little Jin appreciation of his awesome snowboarding skills!!! This is something we don't see everyday y'all! ENJOY TODAYS CHAPTER! 😊 and sorry for any misspellings or missed words.

Unknown: tomorrow at 10

Jongsu: jungkook? Ok 10 sounds good!

Unknown: 😉

I waited for Jungkook to come. A minute after he drove up, "hop in!" I got in his car buckling up.

"I see you're wearing the stuff I bought you." He looked at me but kept his eyes on the road. "Yeah, I have to or else this person is going to yell at me for not being warm." I glared at jungkook.

He chuckled, "well whoever this person is, is smart." I chuckled, "stop being conceited." I rolled my eyes.

"Who me?" I laughed, "what are we doing today?" I asked, "you'll see, I think you're going to love it." I raised both of my eyebrows.

"Hmm sounds fun already!"

45 minutes later we stopped at a place I've never been to. I saw children running around with their parents, or group of friends laughing.

"What is this place?" Jungkook smiled, "follow me." He whispered in my ear and I followed him.

We payed to go in and I was shook! The place was filled, with people and snow. "Cool right? C'mon!" Jungkook dragged me into the shelter, with my mouth still open. (When you see those chocolate abs! Sorry)

"Close your mouth." Jungkook laughed, closing my mouth, "sorry." I apologized.

"Stay here I'll be back." I nodded, while Jungkook left me. I was surrounded by children and people.

From far away I heard a child crying, I followed the sound to see a little boy crying to his mom. I chuckled at the sight.

I turned around and... I lost my way. The place was crowded, how am I going to go pass them.

While Jungkook was grabbing the snowboard, he went back to Jongsu. He stopped, Jongsu gone from the spot.

"I told her to stay here." I hit myself looking for her. "Jongsu-ah!" I shouted over the crowded space. "Jungkook over here!" I saw her hand wave over the crowded people.

I pushed through a lot of people, "I told you to stay where you were." I nagged, "sorry, I heard a kid cry but he was with his mother, and by the time I turn around, I forgot where I am." She rubbed her hands together and bowed.

"C'mon" I dragged her out of the shelter, walking to the other side where people are snowboarding.

"Whoa, snowboarding!" She exclaimed, "you know snowboarding?" I pointed to the hill of people snowboarding and skiing. She looked at me nodding.

"I'm not that clueless about these winter sports Kookie." She gave me a nickname, watching people come down the snow hill.

I clicked my tounge, "can you snowboard?" I tilted the snowboard towards her, she quickly shook her head. "I guess I'll show you my skills. I'm pretty good at snowboarding." We walked over to a bench.

I was putting on the snowboard, while Jongsu watched. "I'm going to go up the hill, and you are going to stand right here. I'm going to show you how good I am with snowboarding. I'll wave to you when I get up there." She quickly nod her head.

Once I made my way up to the top of the hill, I jumped off of the bench swing. I found a spot where I could go down. I waved my hands to Jongsu when I was ready.