Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer

We all sat down at the shelter, sipping on some hot coffee.

"I am truly sorry for crashing into you, Taehyung. Someone didn't teach me how to stop." I glared at Jungkook, when he didn't look apologetic for crashing into Taehyung.

"That's fine Jongsu, I can teach you how to stop with a snowboard." He flashed his rectangle box smile.

"Well we've been here for an hour I think it's time to go Jongsu." Jungkook got up, pulling my hand. Confused, I waved to Taehyung.

"What is your problem?" I asked in the process of being dragged. "My problem? I don't have a problem Su." His voice was hard and monotone.

I didn't argue back knowing he's probably angry or even maybe jealous. Wait jealous? Of what?

I was still thinking why he would be jealous, before I knew it we were standing outside of his car.

We got in as he drove off. He dropped me off back to my apartment. Without a word I left his car.

The next day I was working cleaning the tables. The door to the bell rung, "I'll be there in a bit." I finished wiping the table clean heading to the counter.

"Hello, what would you- oh Mrs. Jeon hello. Is there anything you like to drink?" I was stunned to see Jungkook's mom standing in front of me.

She smiled sweetly and ordered a cup of hot latte. She asked me to sit and talk with her, and so I did.

"How are you doing?" She asked, nervously playing with my fingers I replied, "I'm doing well, how about you?" I smiled giving a nervous laugh.

"Good. How are you and Jungkook doing?" She asked throwing me off guard, "very well." She sipped on her latte.

"That's good. Is there something wrong with Jungkook?" I looked at her shrugging my shoulders. "I don't know, is he ok?"

She set her cup of latte down, "he came home upset yesterday, I'm just wondering if you know why? I've never seen him so upset." I bit the inside of my mouth.

"I-I really don't know why he's upset Mrs. Jeon. We went out to do some snowboarding. We met a friend, a guy friend. I accidently crashed into him, and apologized, but Jungkook didn't look like he was sorry. After that, he dragged me out of the place and dropped me off to my apartment. I'm assuming he's angry with something or perhaps... jealous?" I wasn't sure but I only spoke with what I thought.

His mom nodded her head, pursing her lips into a thin line. "I see." Slowly the end of her lips tugged a smile. "He must really love you."

Her statement made me froze, eyes widen, holding my breath. She laughed, "don't be too surprised, I can tell he really loves you. He asked me all these things a girl would like to do in winter. As his mother, I was surprised he would ask me." She laughed sipping her latte, leaving me speechless.

"You two are really cute. I caught him when I asked if he was taking you on a date. That boy was in denial, but spoke the truth. He said you never celebrated Christmas. Is that true?" She asked.

I looked into her big eyes. No wonder Jungkook has big eyes, he got them from his mother. I nodded, "that's true. I've never celebrated Christmas." I looked down to my hands.

"Don't worry darling, I'll make sure you'll have a wonder Christmas with us." She smiled, "oh I forgot, the Christmas party is in 7 days, the theme color of the party is red. Jungkook chose the color. It's his turn to choose a color this year. And the family Christmas dinner is also red. Jungkook loves the color red." She chuckled emphasizing the word love.