Sick

Because I'm sick with a stuffy nose and sneezing all day, here's a chapter. Enjoy!

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night.

He was about to kiss me, and I avoid it. I sighed shaking my head, "stop thinking about it." I mumble to myself.

"Jongsu, isn't it time for you to leave home?" Jennie came up to me, I glanced over to the clock. "Oh yeah it is."

"Then go home you should rest, are still having a migraine?" I nodded, "go rest. If you don't feel good tomorrow, call in." I nodded.

I change out of my clothes and left the cafe, all bundle up. This migraine is killing me, the pounding in my head is making me dizzy and I can't walk properly.

Everything started to get blurry, and saw black. I felt my face touch the cold floor and was out.

***

Warm and cozy, I woke up finding myself in a room. Not my room.

I sat up feeling the same pounding in my head. I pressed the temples of my head.

"Where am I?" I was sitting on a bed, in a room neatly decorated. "In my room." A low voice interrupted.

At the door stood Jungkook. "How? Why am I here? What happened?" Jungkook placed some medicine on the night stand.

"One question at a time missy. I brought you here. I don't know what happened but, I saw you on the ground while I was strolling around the block. You caught a fever." Jungkook explained sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How long was I out?" Jungkook shrugged, "When I found you, your skin was very cold. Maybe you were on the ground for 20 minutes? I-I really don't know." I nodded, looking down to my hand.

I look around the room to find a clock, but there was none. "What time is it?" "It's almost 10." I widen my eyes.

"I should probably get home." The pounding came back, but I ignored it getting out of Jungkook's bed.

"Oh no your not. It's late and cold, and there's a blizzard right now." I stopped, "a blizzard? I didn't hear anything about a bli-"

"That doesn't matter, you're staying here tonight." He pushed me back down on the bed.

A knock was at the door, "I hope I'm not interrupting." Jungkook's mom came in, carrying a tray of food.

Behind her, was Jungkook's grandpa and a little boy. "Uh, annyeonghaseyo halaboji." I bowed, he smiled and bowed too.

"I made some hot soup for you, Jungkook came rushing in with you in his arms. Good thing he found you, before the blizzard hit us." She placed the tray of food in front of me.

They all stared at me, waiting for me to eat the soup. I uncomfortably, grab the spoon and ate the soup.

They continue to stare at me. "It's delicious, thank you." I beamed a smile to Jungkook's mom.

"That's wonderful, enjoy the soup ok. Get well soon." She patted my hand and left, but the little boy stayed.

Jungkook noticed my gaze and turned his head to the little boy. "Jungha come here." Jungkook motioned the boy.

He gingerly walked over, "this is Jongsu, samchon's girlfriend." Jungkook had no hesitation when he said I was his girlfriend. It brought me to a surprise.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jungha iminda." He cutely bow 90 degrees. His big eyes, stare into mine. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Can I sit on the bed?" Jungha ask while I nod my head, "no you can't, it's samchon's bed." Jungkook stop jungha from getting up on his bed.