|Two|

After taking a long and refreshing bath, you get ready for the day. Glancing at the clock on your table, it showns that you still have time to go to Ichiraku Ramen. Yes, it's not a healthy breakfast but you need to save some money for the future. Who know what will happen.

And you don't want to rely on the Hokage too much. No matter how nice he is, you're not a person who will take advantage on people like him. 

You wrapped your hands up to the elbows before wearing a pair of dark blue glove with star symbol on it.  You wear a red shirt underneath your black cloak. (Almost looks like Minato's cloak with the fire accent on the leg of the cloak.) A black coloured short with fishnet and your ninja sandal. You tied  your hair up so that it won't enter your field vision when you're fighting or running. After checking all your weapons were there, you went to Ichiraku. Where you knew that Naruto is waiting for you. 

The people of Konaha still giving you dirty looks and talks behind your back. They never accepted you in their village.

A spy, they called.

Some says demon.

A power hungry kid they mocked you.

But you never paid any mind to all of those stupid people. They don't deserve your time. When you saw the small shop a few yards away, your eyes lightened up a bit before you run to greet the ball of sunshine.

"Hey Naruto." You say with a small hint of emotion in your voice that went unnoticed by him.

The blond boy turned in his seat with his mouth full of ramen's noodle.

"Hey (Y/N)!!! Forhive meh fooh this mohning!" He slurred.

You mentally faceplams yourself.  
'How idiot you can be Naruto?'

Shaking your head, you flopped onto the empty seat beside him.

"Ah hello (Y/N). How was your day?" Ask Teuchi.

"Mm...fine." you replied. Teuchi, who already know your behaviour just laugh.

"I want the usual please! Take out." You ordered. Teuchi smiles and yell back.

"ONE COMING UP!" You put your head in your hand and watched as Naruto slurped the ramen down his throat and slammed the bowl down before ordering another bowl of Miso ramen. There is one question that lingers in your mind. And you know that other people wondering about it too. 

"Hey...Naruto." you started softly.

"Hmm?" Naruto hummed as he ate his ramen. The sauce dripped down his neck to his collarbone. You can feel your left eye twitching at the boy in front of you.

'Damn my cleaning obsession.'

"How can you eat that much ramen?" You asked as you eyed the stacks of bowls beside Naruto. He just shrugged.

"Don't know! Maybe it just too delicious and I need ramen to get stronger! Believe it!" 

Well...that was expected. Typical answer by Naruto.

"Here ya go (Y/N)-chan!" The voice of Teuchi broke you out of your trance. You nodded at him before handing him a few coins. 

"See you tomorrow Naruto."

"Bye!"

You walked out of Ichiraku and heading home. But not before buying a box of dango.

Somewhere else

"So this is the girl that came from the future?" A man ask.

The elder who were watching you fron his crystal ball nodded his head. 

"Yes. But not so different from our time. Maybe a few years ahead. Considering that there are Ninja in her time."

"But just who is she? She could be a spy."

"She's not. I can tell it. Beside,                     she will become a great kunoichi."

Heya! Forgive me for the short chapter. I'm still thinking  about the plot of this work. Already have the main idea but I don't have little details and plots that I need to reach the main point. Anyway, thanks for reading!