|Five|

"Will you take her?" The man pondered for a moment while eyeing the file in his hand. No matter how much he read it, he still could not believe about it. He though that this clan already been wiped out. And the only one left here, in Konoha. 
"Shouldn't she should become an Anbu at this rate? This file are made years ago, the later months after she arrived?"

The older man nodded at the other man's words. The older man sighed through his nose before answering.

"Yes. But we still need time to make sure that she is no threat to the village. As you can see they still didn't believe Naruto, and you expect them to believe their life in the hand of a person that just start live here a few years ago? If Naruto still can't gain their trust, moreover she is." He explained. 

The jounin just stared at the old man with a bored eye. Blinking slowly and read the file again. The statistic showing that she could be a child prodigy like he was and....like Itachi. To be honest, it was eerily similar. He shook the thought off his mind.

"This is hard..."The older man chuckled.

"It's not that hard, you're just lazy." He smirked though it cannot be seen. Using his free hand, he ruffled through his hair. Thinking about all the posibilities that may come into his life as a sensei. 

"I'll take her. This may be...interesting."  Now it's the older man turn to smirk. He knew that the Jounin just can't resist temptation like this.  But before the Jounin step out of the office, he decided to ask a question that kept bugging his mind.

"Do you think she has it in her?" The Hokage was taken aback with the question.

It took him a few deafening moments before he replied. 

"I don't know. Even though it is their kekkei genkai, not all Uzumaki can get it. It is indeed rare."

"Is that so?" And he close the door behind him.

××××××××××××××××××××××

The class was buzzing with excitement and life. As the usual, you sat at the end of the class. Which no people will disturb you. To be honest, you were sleeping in class. What's the point of hearing all those stupid lectures if you already know it? Right? Right. The girls in the class started entering their fangirling mode as the duckbutt enter the classroom. 

'Geez. I pity him. Poor guy.'

.
.
.
.
.
.

'Nah! Just kidding. He deserve it! That cocky little-'

your train of thought was cut off harshly when a shriek resonated in your ears. Broke out of your trance, you searched for the source of the shriek. 

It came from a certain bubblegum and his little fangirls club. Then you saw it. You blinked for a few time before you bursted out laughing like a maniac. (Or like a certain *cough* Undertaker *cough*) Believe it or not, the class was shaking due to your loud laugh. The students all turn to you before returning their gazes to the kissing couple.

"Gah! My mouth! What do you think you're doing baka?!" Yelled Sasuke, his face mad and red woth irritation.

'Ooohhh burn~'

 Meanwhile Naruto wiped his lips with his sleeve furiously as if it cn make all the germs Sasuke left behind vanish. 

"My throat and my lips! It's going to rot all those poisonous saliva!" said Naruto. His face twisted.

All the girls behind him already producing a big mass of dark aura. Polluting the air. 

"I can cut it with kunai~" you says nonchalantly.

Naruto suddenly sweating bullets like there was no tomorrow. <

"Danger alert.' He whispered. You smirked as you wait what will happen the next. But before they could do anything to the little foxy, again Iruka-sensei save the day! Yaay! (Note the sarcasm.) Way to kill the fun Iruka-sensei.

"Good morning class. As you already know, today we are having the final test. You just need to do three clones. So pay attention and come to the next room when your name are call."   

That's all he said before he started calling names. 

You noticed that Naruto started fidgeting in his seat and sweating . 

'He sure have hyperactive sweat gland. Like he himself.'

"So that his bad jutsu huh?" Hinata who sat in the same row as you were playing with her thumbs while staring at Naruto. Blush covered her pale face. 

'Aww...she's so cute.'

"Uzumaki (Y/N)" You snapped your head and walked to the next room. Naruto wished you luck which you just nodded at him. Upon entering the room, Iruka flashed you a soft smile while Mizuki behind him just smirkxed.

"What's the fucking wrong with this guy? Is he a pedophile or something? Now that was creepy. '

"Now (Y/N), all you need to do is make three clones.

You nodded and started making a rapid handsign. 

'Fire clone jutsu!' You said in your head.  (Urgh...random name.)

There was a burst of fire behind you before forming into three clones that looks exactly like you. Iruka and Mizuki watched with their mouth agape.  The clones then bursted into fire again before vainshed into thin air. 

"Do I pass?" You asked them without any emotion, but not in a rude way more in a polite way. Iruka-sensei nodded slowly before giving you a forehead protector.

"Do you have a black one?" Iruka nodded his head before he bent down and took a black one.

"Yeah. Here."

"Thank you for your time."  You bow in respect before you walked out of the door and started heading home.

Ignorning all of the cheering parents outside as the congratulated their childrens.

'It's not like I have one with me.'