|Eighteen|

The sun came up again in the next morning. Casting it's bright orange light across the earth. You yawned when the light warmed up your face. Kakashi was still fast asleep beside you and you took that advantage to see what beneath his mask. You slowly crept forward, inching closer to the mattress and loomed over the still body. The comforter covered his whole body including lower part of his face. Your eyes lit up in anticipation. Maybe, maybe he did not wear his mask under there.

Slowly lifting up the comforter, trying your best not to wake him up. Sweats broke up, your heart thumping loudly. Fear and excitement bubbling underneath your skin.

'Just a little bit more...just a little bit...' you said in your head.

"Eep!" You yelped in shock and fear.

A hand held your wrist tightly. Preventing you from lifting up the comforter even more. You turned your head over your shoulder to see who dared to stop your in your conquest.

Eyes wide as you saw who it was. "Kakashi-sensei?!"

The body under the comforter bursted into nothingness.

'Clone...jutsu...' your head turned down, dejected.

"What are you trying to do (Y/N)?"

Heat rises on your face, painting it red.

"You-you, stupid Kakashi! Why would you put a clone there?" You yelled at him.

The silver haired man just sighed at your antics. "I have my own reason. Now, what were you doing just now?"

You pouted your lips and turned to face the wall. "You know damn well what I was trying to do."

Kakashi shook his head. Your language would be a good thing to be fix first.

"You could just ask me if you wanted to know what underneath my mask." He said nonchalantly.

You let out a sharp gasp and turned to face your teacher.

"Are you in for real? You're not actually meant it were you?" You crossed your and look at him in disbelieve. "What's the catch old man?"

"Just because I have silver hair means I'm an old man..." he mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. And I'm swear there is no catch whatsoever (Y/N). You just need to ask."

Your eyes narrowed before you let out a huff. "Very well then. Show me."

Kakashi sighed again. "Alright, alright." His fingers trailed upward to his mask. A digit slipped in the mask and prompted to pull it down.

You watched him full with eagerness in your eyes as you slowly leaned forward.

"Here you go..." the mask now past down his nose.

"Come on, come on..."

"Kakashi-sensei!"

Sakura suddenly bursted into the room with the rest of your teammates.

"You awake!" Said Naruto. Sasuke just lingered at the back, watching both you and Kakashi with a hooded eyes.

Kakashi had let go of his mask and back to his mattress. Waving lazily towards his students.

"Hi..."

Your left eye twitched uncontrollably. Your hand balled into fists. Your breath ragged as you tried to push down your anger.

'In all the time...she chose to barge in at this very moment...'

Many ways to kill Sakura flashed in your head.