|Ten|

​​​​"Aii?!" Naruto shrieked as he was hoisted up by the wire around his ankle. Blood rushed down his head and made his face turned red. He tried to reach for the bell but it was out of his reach. So close yet so far. He trashed and tried to get the bell. Suddenly a dark blue sandals came into his vision and a gloved hand picked up the bell that he intended to have. His eyes trailed upward till it meet with the obsidian ones. Kakashi raised an eyebrow and jiggled the bell in front of him.

"A ninja shouldn't fall into a trap easily. Especially when it was an obvious one. "

Naruto frowned. " I know! You don't have to tell me that !"

There was a glint in Kakashi's eye as he watched Naruto, probably in silent amusement. "I tell you about this because you don't get it. Get it?" He repeated what he said just to annoyed the hell out of Naruto.

​​​​"Gya! I get it!!!"

Whoosh.

A couple of shurikens flew into Kakashi direction as the white haired man still lecturing Naruto. The shurikens spinning in the air, creating a friction between it and producing a hissing sound. The shurikens embedded Kakashi's side as he fell to the ground. Eyes widened in shock and surprise. Naruto eyes bulged in fear as he watched his teacher fell down like a rock.

"Sasuke! What are you doing?! Are you trying to kill him?!" Naruto yelled as Sasuke who was watching from his spot with narrowed eyes.

Poof!

Of course.

It would be laughable matter if a Jounin fell to such attack. Sasuke have a nice aiming and time. So fast and accurate. But Kakashi  was not just a Jounin. He was one of the former ANBU. A deadly force he can be.

Naruto watched with mouth agape as he looked at the log that now replacing Kakashi. He glanced around wildly as if trying to find where his sensei is.

"Lesson number two, Genjutsu." Kakashi whispered to himself as he now appeared behind Sakura.

The leaves around Sakura suddenly started flying upward before it began swirling all around Sakura. The pink haired girl startled as he looked at the swirling leaves. Her eyes dropped and she closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, the leaves were now gone. Leaving her in the exact spot like nothing ever happened.

CRACK!

Her head snapped to the left as she saw a figure walking toward her from behind of a tree. The figure was limping slowly and painfully. That figure was Sasuke. Bruised and bleeding. He was limping towards Sakura as his hand reached out to her for help. Shurikens buried deep in his flesh. Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth.

"S-sakura...help."

An​​​d she screamed.
Loudly.

(Geez...she hurts my ears...)

Sasuke and Naruto turned toward the direction where the scream came from.
'Sakura' both of them thoughts.

Sasuke ran ways to save himself meanwhile Naruto pull out a dagger from his weapon pouch and took out a kunai then cut the wire around his leg.

"Yea!"

WHIRL...

"Oh come on!" He was now hanging again.

Kakashi let out a huffed as he watched Sakura fainted. He shakes his head and proceed to find the others. He can't sense your chakra but he could sense Sasuke's. Maybe you could be a little challenge for him. He walked away to the clearing while reading his hentai book. There he spotted Sasuke.

"Hm...let see what you can do."

"I'm not like the others."

"Hmm...let us see after you get the bell, Sasuke-Kun.

​Sasuke just.'Tched' and spun his kunai around his index finger. He then gripped the kunai tightly in his hand before he sprinted forward. Kakashi dodged his attempt and knocked the kunai  out of his grip. He then threw some punched toward Kakashi. Forcing Kakashi to look away from his book. Sasuke and Kakashi fighting so fast that Naruto felt a twinged of jealousy in his heart. He cut the wire and jumped away from the scene.

Sasuke jumped and kicked Kakashi mid air. Kakashi blocked the kick wwith both of his hand protecting his chest and Sasuke twisted his body downward . His finger faintly brushing the bell, making it rang. Kakashi eyes widened and he pushed Sasuke away from his forcefully before jumping backward.

"I gave you that, you are not like the other."  And Sasuke smirked. Cocky little bastard.

He formed a hand sign and Kakashi's eye widened again.

"A fire Jutsu?!"

Sasuke took a big, deep breath.

"Fireball Jutsu!" And he blew out a massive amount of fire out of his mouth. The fire moved rapidly towards Kakashi and left him not time to dodged. Sasuke smirked before he swiped his nose with his thumb.

When the fire cleared, there was no burning Kakashi in sight. He gasped and glanced wildly.
'Left? Right? Up?'

"I'm where you least expect me to be." Kakashi's voice came from under the ground. A pair of hand came shot out of the ground and grabbed Sasuke's ankles. The said boy eyes wide in fear and disbelieve as he stare at Kakashi's hand.

"Earth style: Underground hunter Jutsu." (Frankly I didn't know what the name of Jutsu Kakashi used to buried Sasuke.)

Within seconds, Sasuke now buried deep underground. Leaving only his head above the ground. Which are so hillarious. Kakashi looked down at Sasuke before wondered where were you hiding. Suddenly, a barrel of kunai shot of the bushes. Speeding towards Kakashi. Kakashi let out his own kunai and started deflecting all of the kunai you threw. But he missed. He didn't know the trick you set for him. Another set of kunai rained down from the sky as you jumped into the air. Kakashi was impressed by your skill and he smirked under his mask. Look like his assumption about you were true after all. Just one move, one move will prove his thought.

"Fire style, Dancing Phoenix." You blew out a massive number of fire, making all of the kunai set aflame. A few kunai set between your fingers and you threw them all. One by one hitting the flaming kunai making them changing direction.
'Ah. Clever. Only one person I knew can do that.'

​​​​Unbeknown to them that Sasuke too recognised that skill. And his eyes shone with anger and hatred.

Kakashi jumped to get out of those kunai way. You then said something.

"It doesn't called a Dancing Phoenix for a reason." With a flick of your fingers, all of the flaming kunai began to chase Kakashi. He fend off some of the kunai but some of them managed to burnt his clothes. You spun in the air, (Kinda Rock Lee barrage.) You swiped your hands, all of those kunai now surrounded you as you spun in top speed to the ground.

"Fire style, Fire Hurricane." The flaming kunai formed a huge flaming hurricane as they spin with you. Kakashi hurriedly weave handsign to counter your attack.

"Water wall!" A wave of water rose up and closing around Kakashi. Your flaming hurricane turned into steams as it touched the water wall. Creating a hot mist around both of you. Kakashi then clapped his hands, a gush of wind came and blew off the mist. A soaking figure crouched before him.

"Well done (Y/N) you have skill but not enough to get the bell from me." As on cue, the clock rang. Signalling that it's already lunch time. Kakashi turned his back to you as you rose up from your position.

"Don't be so cocky Kakashi-Sensei." You said monotonously. That halt Kakashi from continue his walking.

"What do you mean?"

RING.RING.

The bell rang. Kakashi's hand flew to his pocket just to feel that one of his bell already gone. Again he smirked.

"Hmm. Well done."