|Twenty|

Dinner time was quiet loud... to say to the least. The people in the dining room were quiet happy and content with the food and the warm environment. Tazuna was definitely in a good mood, chattering away his day or twisted sense of humor. Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter just smiled and gave some input here and there. But the little kid, Inari was it, seemed uncomfortable with our presences. He kept casting wary glances towards us, trying to be discreet but failing miserably.

"This is amazing. It's been a while since we had such a merry and fancy dinner!"

'No wonder you don't have many guests, with your wonderful attitude...' You thought. It seemed that your face was a dead giveaway to what you were thinking because kakashi poked your ankle.

Naruto and Sasuke were both wolfing down their food as if they were starving. Where is their manner! Such an embarassment to act in such a repellent manner in one's house.

"I want some more!" They both said before glaring to each other. Hands both holding out their bowl. A few moment later, their face turned into a sicking green colour before they puke out the food.

"Where is your respect to your host you prats?"

"I don't care, more food." said Sasuke after he wiped away the bile on his lips.

"I need more food than him." said Naruto. Clearly they took this as another competition among them. "I need to get stronger to beat this teme."

"Yes, you need food to get stronger, but that doesn't mean you will getbstronger with puking it back out." Kakashi interjected.

When we were having tea, Sakura stood up to leave the table just to halt in her steps. She looked at the picture of Taruna's family. All of them were smiling but there was a missing part of the picture. Looking at the jagged way it torn, the person who teared it up must be emotionally in pain. Whether in an angry state, sad or maybe both. It was safe to assume that it was Inari's work. Or the picture would be in a clean cut if it was Tazuna's or Tsunami's doing.

"Excuse me." Sakura started. Getting all o their attention. "There is a missing part in the picture. Someone must have teared it away. Is there some kind of reason for that?

The previously cheerful and warm environment turned dark and gloomy. The way Taruna's body tensed could not be miss. Taruna's face left all of it's light, anger slowly sleeping in. Inari bowed his head down.

"It was my husband." It was all Tsunami said before turned back to the dishes.

"Hero, the villagers used to call him as."

Inari knocked away his chair and stormed away. Clearly this was a sensitive subject for the family.

"Inari where are you going?" Inari chose to ignore his mother. Tsunami quickly left her chore to follow after her son. "Father, you know better not to mention him that way in front of Inari!"

"What happen to him?" Sakura insisted the old man. You really wanted to slap shut her big mouth but your curiousity won over your head.

"He... he was not Inari's biologial father." Tazuna started his story. "But when he came into our family, he brought so much happiness with him. Like our own personal son. He and Inari were very close."

He took a sip from his tea and continue. "Inari used to smile and laugh all the time. Kaiza's presence brought the best out of him. But all of good things must come to an end." Tears started to stream down his cheeks.

"Since that fateful day, he stopped smiling, he felt the lost more that us. They shared the bond none of us have with that man."

"Then what happened to them? What happened that day?"