|Sixteen|

Previously:

"Over Kakashi? Oh no." His eyes gleamed wickedly. "Like the girl had just said, the dance is just started."

~*~

"I didn't take you as a fool Kakashi, but  it seems that my assumption was wrong."

A smirk on his face before his continued. "Your imitation on my technique was good, I had to give you that. But that doesn't mean that it was better than the original one. You are a mere copy ninja, I would never be defeat by the likes of you!"

He laughed once again. "But you are indeed full of surprises Kakashi, truly live up to your name! You managed to copy my technique while you gave your little fancy 'I will not let you die' speech. "

"I didn't even realised that it wasn't you  who talking back to them. Very good, but I am not a child that you could easily impress."

Kakashi's was impossibly tight like a bowstring. You know it was a dire situation when Kakashi is frowning like that. You watched in silence as Kakashi took down another clone of Zabuza in front of him. Now, Zabuza was standing behind Kakashi. Zabuza brought down his sword forward to bash Kakashi's head, unfortunately he missed. In an instant, he kicked Kakashi and grabbed his sword before he jumped onto the water where stood Kakashi.

"He's good in taijutsu." Mumbled Sasuke.

"What an oaf you are Kakashi." The rogue nin cackled loudly. He flashed behind Kakashi before making a rapid hand sign.

"Water prison jutsu!"

As soon as he said that, te water rose up from the sea and started forming some sort of water ball that enclosing itself around Kakashi. Rendering the said ninja speechless. Kakashi tried to free himself  but it was fruitless.

"Ah, ah, ah Kakashi." He said with a teasing smile.  "The prison may be made out of water, but it stronger than steel. What do think Kakashi? It's hard to move around when you trapped like that aren't you? I hope you're not claustrophobic Kakashi."

The rogue nin faced your group with a mirthless look in his dead black eyes.

"I will finish you later Kakashi. Your little traveling band need to go now."  He made a hand sign with his free hand.

"Water clone jutsu!"

"You think wearing a headband proudly like that showing that you are a true ninja? Fool, you haven't know a slightest thing that made you a ninja. I guess it's your lucky day, I'll show you what real ninja is." The clone took a fighting stance.

"Only when you enter the BINGO book I'll call you ninja. But a noob like you doesn't even worthy of having a headband, moreover the title of a ninja."

The clone disappeared.

You took a deep breath and started calming down your erratic heartbeat into it's normal rythm. You closed your eyes and when you opened them again, gone the trace of fear, replaced by your usual cold (E/C) eyes. There were no time for you to be coward, you need to assess the situation and think of the solution.

In a swift motion, you pulled out a translucent string and tied the end around your fore finger tightly before biting the other end and held it woth your teeth. Remembering Kakashi's tense body tense earlier gave you an idea in your head. You stretched out your hand and tilted your head a bit. Making sure that the string was tense enought to launch a kunai.