Episode 6 - Mt. Moon

“Are we almost there yet?” Orange whined to her new traveling partner.

“Does it look like it? We're in the middle of a cave with not even a hint that the outside is near,” he said. He was getting frustrated with her. They were lost, not that he would admit that, in cold, musty smelling, dark cave.

“I don't like caves,” she complained.

“Then you shouldn't have traveled through a cave,” he stated. She mimicked him behind his back.

“Did you hear that?” Orange asked as she dug her finger tips into his shoulders.

“Hear what?” he grunted, not amused by her actions.

Pat... Pat... Pat...

“That!” she exclaimed burying her face into his back. Wahh. I don't like caves! She mentally sobbed in her head.

“Would you chill out. Its probably nothing,” he snapped. What a baby. Man why did I sign up to deal with this... this... girl again? I guess it could be worse... it could have been Red.

“Hello!” a voice whispered right into her ear. Orange let off a high pitched squeal/scream. Vee popped out of her Poké Ball to protect her. Green covered his ears a little too late and he felt like the sound was scrambling his brain.

“Who are you?” Orange asked in a panicky tone.

“My name is Brown,” he said in an oddly super cheery tone. “Who are you?”

“My name is Green,” Green butted in, “and this is Orange.”

“Nice to meet you Orange,” he said and held out his hand.

She shook it, not wanting to be rude. Why is his hand so cold? Its like I'm shaking hands with a corpse.

“And you too Green,” he said and shook Green's hand as well. “Where are you two heading?”

“Cerulean City,” Green stated, trying to get away from the queer stranger.

“Hey do you hear that?” Orange said, stopping the conversation.

“What now Orange?” Green snapped, losing his patience.

“Don't you hear it? Whoa!” she was cut off by the ground shaking.

“It sounds like the Pokémon are getting restless,” Brown said. Next thing the trio knew they were being ran over by some stranger and his Pokémon.

“Who was that?” Orange asked curiously. And what is with all this commotion. I thought that the Pokémon were peaceful here.

“Who cares,” Green started walking toward the so called “exit” they had been traveling towards for the last few decades it felt like.

“I care,” Orange pouted.

“Then go find out yourself. I have a badge to win,” he stated and continued to walk away.

“What a jerk,” Orange said. I didn't think he'd actually leave me.

“Come on Brown lets go investigate!” She turned around to face him but he was gone too. “Man, what a bunch of Tauros.” She sulked and continued to follow the shaking.

“What do you think you're doing kid?”

Red, Orange thought and she sped up her pace.

“So you've heard of us. I'm flattered,” another voice stated.

“Red!” Orange shouted as she bursted into the scene as an electric mouse knocked out a big rock Pokémon.

“Orange!” was the last thing she heard before was blocked by some person in black.

“Where do you think you're going girly,” the person stated.

Orange's eyes went as huge as saucers. What do I do?! She screamed in her head. “To help Red of course!”

“Not so fast,” he said grabbing her arm.

“Hey! Let me go now!” she commanded while trying to squirm out of his grip. She dug her heals into the ground but the man kept dragging her. The last thing she saw was Staryu attacking the now evolved rock Pokémon. When did that happen? She thought.

“Quit whining,” the man said.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere.”

“Where's somewhere?”

“Would you shut up already?”

“Why?”

“Because I'm in Team Rocket and I said so,” the man snapped.

“But I don't want to be quiet.”

The man's grip tightened and he sent out his Drowzee. He had it use hypnosis and that was the last thing she remembered.